Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 30 days are pruned and will no longer show here
AtomusX

AtomusX

5 hours ago, noㅤ said:

Its cool to have followed these mechs since their humble beginnings. Love the build. Hope I see you in arena!

took me 2 years to max one mech out, which is crazy to think about, but idk, i play so casually, i normally just get on and fight in ladder and get off. lol almost nothing gets accomplished until i start grinding. Which by then, since i havent grinded up till that point..it takes longer to get shit going lmao. Even now I still don't know what the best methods of getting resources are all the way.

AtomusX

AtomusX

4 hours ago, noㅤ said:

Its cool to have followed these mechs since their humble beginnings. Love the build. Hope I see you in arena!

took me 2 years to max one mech out, which is crazy to think about, but idk, i play so casually, i normally just get on and fight in ladder and get off. lol almost nothing gets accomplished until i start grinding. Which by then, since i havent grinded up till that point..it takes longer to get shit going lmao