The Face of Extinction Boss Pilots

AtomusX

yknow those funny little boss mechs from the 3v3 part of the campaign? I drew what i think their alien pilot would look like on the inside of the mech

ROASTER:

DYNAMIC FUSE:
image.png.707b4a91f498f4370295137f254c4920.png

ELECTRO BURN:

MOLTEN BEAST:

PLATINUM BREAKER:

COMPLEX BATALLION:

HELL GATE:

Sorry for this shit being so long. lmao

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

5 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

wow, that looks cool 

i quite honestly just looked at each mech and went on from there. Tbh my headcanon is that these final bosses which are the strongest campaign bosses, were custom built by each pilot. Its also foolish to assume the pilots inside wouldnt have weapons of their own. I mean how did they wage war before they built mechs?

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

So go on then, try me'

wtf happened to platinum breaker? He disappeared

So go on then, try me'