raid

WhySoS1r1os

Question

how do you get a good score in raid i can barley get past day 5 of the raid and only able to get a perfect score on first 2 days. what are the most popular builds for getting to the end of the raid, it doesnt have to a build that gives a perfect score

12 answers to this question

It shows you the enemy types so you modify it based on what you're fighting. For example: If you're fighting physical with an energy boss, you'd make one mech have tons of phys resistance and plates and a hybrid of phys and electric resistance with armor and energy modules on the other mech.

1 hour ago, WhySoS1r1os said:

What mech do you use past level 4 of the raid

well, I do not have a specific mech. I am always random making mechs for fun attack. 

Now, I have one that never deleted for long and use time to time in rare moments. Mechs change according to the seasons changes reason I do not have one in particular or a set of TITAN fights. Never created.   For example, this one, picture below, in some seasons can work 3 steps perfect having heat to prevent attack, scope if heat will be too low to paralyze the attack so can kill in one shot or overheat with the crimson and heat bomb or the side weapons. It will be ok for stage 4. Can finish steps 5 but will be not that good and won't be good for step 6. 

image.png.125892d6c32c55088f15dadaf43fbdcc.png

I can use when get bored a regular heat hugger or sometimes depend on go with phys dual recoil or energy recoils or heat recoils, or jumper snipers and too many weird mechs for entertainment. I use legs or claw depending on my mood. 

I have never perfected attacks like some players do to minimize damage and do more perfect attacks. 

As much damage your mech gets, the lower score will be. The idea is to reduce damage. I use energy mechs, heat mechs and phys mechs combos. Sometimes I go all the way heat. 

The heat build. 

Shutdown takes away enemies'turns so they deal lesser damage

If u are using energy after energy break the enemy still can use energy free weapons, and there are A LOT OF energy free weapons in raid mech sets

So general idea for nice score is simple but needs tons of premium items:

Crimson Rapture+Overlooking Oven+Heatbomb/premium (maybe 2)Heatbomb+swoop+superb charge+tons of heat module+vest torso+massive feet+3 fortress

The sinners don’t rest and the cursed don’t sleep