New weapon/module: drone destroyer

Soo, I've been thinking about a gun that has heat, electric and physical counterparts that could destroy drones, like when heat point goes back in the mech. 

logic:

When you use a knockback weapon,like rock recoiler or smth like that, the drone, if it's on, moves backwards/forwards slightly more slowly than the mech, and if you use the drone fast enough before it reaches the mech zone (around the mech, idle position) you couls destroy it to be infunctional for the rest of the match, till the end (in campaigns it resets after every fight) 

If you fire it when the drone is already arrived near the mech, the drone will send the hit back to you, backfiring. 

Rarities: LEGENDARY, MYTHIC, DIVINE. 

Damage:

lvl.1 legendary - drone kill + 16dmg (all types) ; 

lvl.40 legendary - drone kill + ele=60dmg; heat=60dmg; phys=80dmg;

lvl.1 mythic - drone kill + 90dmg (all types) ;

lvl.40 mythic - drone kill + ele=190dmg; heat=200dmg; phys=250dmg;

MAX divine - drone kill + 260dmg (all types) ;

All levels have same backfire = 90 (at 0% arena buffs, could be decreased);

Weight: 35 kilograms;

Type:MODULE, NOT SIDE, NOT TOP WEAPON. 

Uses:1

/// Edit:(even in campaign it is only one use for the entire stage, like If You ușe IT one time, you cant use it in next battles) ///

Cost: legendary = 30 heat, 30 electric (physic);  mythic = 60 heat, 60 electric (physic);

/// Edit: Heat uses only 30 heat in legendary and 60 heat in mythic, same with electric, 30 ele. in legendary and 60 ele. in mythic; only physic uses both cuz more damage ///

Counterparts names: 

Physical: Drone killer;

Heat: Drone burner;

Electric: Drone electrocuter;

SPECIAL NEEDS: compatible only with the type of torso (if torso heat, then drones burner, heat version) 

It would be cool if they'll add this sometimes. 

Leave your opinion about this in the comment section😉

Edited by NikitosPavarot
I forgot to mention some thing, sorry) (see edit history)

• NikitosPavarot changed the title to New weapon/module: drone destroyer

Update:

The drone destroyer attack will look like the shoot from unreliable protector (the actual drone destroyer will do only one shot, not 2);

Finally drew a normal picture of the module look, rate it from 0 to 10 (sorry if no cool I'm bad at drawing).

I think this will be the first and last image of the module, maybe I'll made another one but later.

17192381444845869816978810950526.jpg

My bad if it's just in mono-colors I had only the black pen at hand