Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 30 days are pruned and will no longer show here
TRG Kai

TRG Kai

7 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

do not eat those 2 legendary parts next to the frantic. the heat work for pvp but important for raid. The energy one is important for energy mechs for some configurations and sometimes it is hard to get. 

Make legends with epics that won't be needed. you can ask. preserve some epics that are important for the future. Manage properly the inventory. 

I'll keep that in mind, but those 2 legends don't matter to me at the moment since I already have a fairly decent heat mech using Heat Bomb and two Savagery's. 

I would like to know why I shouldn't use the Crimson Rapture and the other energy weapon though? I'm not using them for any build and they are kinda useless to me at the moment.
(Also responding to AFTERMATH)

TRG Kai

TRG Kai

7 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

do not eat those 2 legendary parts next to the frantic. the heat work for pvp but important for raid. The energy one is important for energy mechs for some configurations and sometimes it is hard to get. 

Make legends with epics that won't be needed. you can ask. preserve some epics that are important for the future. Manage properly the inventory. 

I'll keep that in mind, but those 2 legends don't matter to me at the moment since I already have a fairly decent heat mech using Heat Bomb and two Savagery's. 

I would like to know why I shouldn't use the Crimson Rapture and the other energy weapon though? I'm not using them for any build and they are kinda useless to me at the moment.

• Activity

1. 13

Super mechs mod review

2. 14

⚡️⚔️Power Clash Tournament! ⚔️⚡️

3. 194

Started a new acct 5 hours ago, (April 17)

4. 0

how to see Supermechs items

5. 1

New weapon idea