Whats the best thing in every catagory, from epic to divine

Stromtrooper

Question

10 answers to this question

And your mech current set up? We need to know full mech set up.

Now, just to start..

1- Those legs and the siblings are the best in town. You can max that leg all the way. 👍

2- image.png.d584ca24da9935bc53bb7eae215347ab.png This torso it is a torso that require a lot of cooling and energy regeneration to make it work properly and for that, normally will need decent modules. Having very lack of modules and modules that you are showing, those does not help in cooling and regen. The difference is that provide ok HP and the energy and heat caps are the best in the game at natural state and help also a bit in output power of heat weapon. 

Few pictures on differences. 

As the mech progress to Myth status, the cooling and regen did not improved. If compare with WINDIGO torso as an example, regen and cooling went up a lot. Sure, the energy cap and heat cap went very high. 313/401 and WINDIGO is less. The tradeoff is the energy and heat natural in the torso vs regen and cooling compensations. Both torsos are close in weight so can be exchange without issues. 

Other factors are resistance. The resistance is much lower and balanced and Windigo is stronger to be killed having better resistance and HP are close to each other just in this case my Battery it is not divined which will add a few more. 

image.png.d357fa7cf5a67e68d13758d9e4b2bd3b.png

image.thumb.png.ea075ef34b19d7aecf51548274f7cfe1.png

image.png.1283e8f37aff694e0d805aec6f1f5bf9.png

image.png.3e04303af0092925896f3f7ccd19b080.png

Below, it is my test mech set up for data collection to see what the game does as one of my game fun. As you can see, it does have same legs and torso. I use that drone for test, and I change modules after some data to make it weaker or stronger and check capacities. This is one particular set up. The heat and energy caps are easy to reach and cooling and regen required a lot to be in average. Changing to Nightmare it is different. 

image.thumb.png.b94509635c98f2f429c76a72cc97ed8f.png

image.thumb.png.2e888f94e806b76bec0e62c12a4ebe83.png

or NAGA all with the same set up. 

image.thumb.png.9009203db293e9c08c7147b97619f636.png

In other words, Battery torso is less useful in the long run in combat having a lot more to compensate but useful to some degree starting. It was my second torso go to and use it because was a new release and wanted to test when I was a new player maybe a month ahead of you. It is more difficult to use the torso but can work a bit later on with better modules. 

Using some of your modules showed but not knowing what you are currently using, 

image.thumb.png.6b449855f4d163f6c08ca07b0aaa67cc.png

image.thumb.png.724461d36e2abf784f4d28adac55b7c4.png

That put the mech in a bad shape related to regen and cooling. You have a bit more but way low. Any energy attack and heat attack with drain you and will paralyze you. You won't be able to use side weapons because killed your energy and can't recover and or overheated attacked or using your own weapons because generate heat during the use. 

You can work in the sideline with this torso and enhanced to myth if you want. It is a torso that can help you out maybe better in the long run. Even though, you can use current torso and get into L40 and keep it at that level for now. Legs can move forward in full, and heat and energy side weapons can go in full but if you have 2 similar in energy or the mix one for energy, go for energy dual attack. Those can be obtained in rare or epic farming. 

Those basic modules will need to be enhanced and transformed to EPIC L30 because not having basic ones that can go to myth. The investment has to happen there in full even are trash parts for meat but for now, it is the way to go. 

image.png.f7acf285f5b9d01bfba520a675c28f03.png

image.png.dc29b46c7f35b85c2dbcf9f91259df58.png

You can keep asking questions to the forum, they can help but sometimes takes time to respond. Just use the information to Analize. Don't do what I am telling you. Just think carefully and do not rush. Players are always rushing damaging their progress. Relax, think through and remember, it is a game for your fun and use what makes you feel the fun. 

Ah, you can max this one too for now to L40 until can get ideas and will help in different areas for now. Max the drone if is compatible for the combination to max one side type of mechimage.png.d902c8d67ee6053c23d2758a0d453e1f.png

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

1 hour ago, OKI DOKI said:

And your mech current set up? We need to know full mech set up.

Now, just to start..

1- Those legs and the siblings are the best in town. You can max that leg all the way. 👍

2- image.png.d584ca24da9935bc53bb7eae215347ab.png This torso it is a torso that require a lot of cooling and energy regeneration to make it work properly and for that, normally will need decent modules. Having very lack of modules and modules that you are showing, those does not help in cooling and regen. The difference is that provide ok HP and the energy and heat caps are the best in the game at natural state and help also a bit in output power of heat weapon. 

Few pictures on differences. 

As the mech progress to Myth status, the cooling and regen did not improved. If compare with WINDIGO torso as an example, regen and cooling went up a lot. Sure, the energy cap and heat cap went very high. 313/401 and WINDIGO is less. The tradeoff is the energy and heat natural in the torso vs regen and cooling compensations. Both torsos are close in weight so can be exchange without issues. 

Other factors are resistance. The resistance is much lower and balanced and Windigo is stronger to be killed having better resistance and HP are close to each other just in this case my Battery it is not divined which will add a few more. 

image.png.d357fa7cf5a67e68d13758d9e4b2bd3b.png

image.thumb.png.ea075ef34b19d7aecf51548274f7cfe1.png

image.png.1283e8f37aff694e0d805aec6f1f5bf9.png

image.png.3e04303af0092925896f3f7ccd19b080.png

Below, it is my test mech set up for data collection to see what the game does as one of my game fun. As you can see, it does have same legs and torso. I use that drone for test, and I change modules after some data to make it weaker or stronger and check capacities. This is one particular set up. The heat and energy caps are easy to reach and cooling and regen required a lot to be in average. Changing to Nightmare it is different. 

image.thumb.png.b94509635c98f2f429c76a72cc97ed8f.png

image.thumb.png.2e888f94e806b76bec0e62c12a4ebe83.png

or NAGA all with the same set up. 

image.thumb.png.9009203db293e9c08c7147b97619f636.png

In other words, Battery torso is less useful in the long run in combat having a lot more to compensate but useful to some degree starting. It was my second torso go to and use it because was a new release and wanted to test when I was a new player maybe a month ahead of you. It is more difficult to use the torso but can work a bit later on with better modules. 

Using some of your modules showed but not knowing what you are currently using, 

image.thumb.png.6b449855f4d163f6c08ca07b0aaa67cc.png

image.thumb.png.724461d36e2abf784f4d28adac55b7c4.png

That put the mech in a bad shape related to regen and cooling. You have a bit more but way low. Any energy attack and heat attack with drain you and will paralyze you. You won't be able to use side weapons because killed your energy and can't recover and or overheated attacked or using your own weapons because generate heat during the use. 

You can work in the sideline with this torso and enhanced to myth if you want. It is a torso that can help you out maybe better in the long run. Even though, you can use current torso and get into L40 and keep it at that level for now. Legs can move forward in full, and heat and energy side weapons can go in full but if you have 2 similar in energy or the mix one for energy, go for energy dual attack. Those can be obtained in rare or epic farming. 

Those basic modules will need to be enhanced and transformed to EPIC L30 because not having basic ones that can go to myth. The investment has to happen there in full even are trash parts for meat but for now, it is the way to go. 

image.png.f7acf285f5b9d01bfba520a675c28f03.png

image.png.dc29b46c7f35b85c2dbcf9f91259df58.png

You can keep asking questions to the forum, they can help but sometimes takes time to respond. Just use the information to Analize. Don't do what I am telling you. Just think carefully and do not rush. Players are always rushing damaging their progress. Relax, think through and remember, it is a game for your fun and use what makes you feel the fun. 

Ah, you can max this one too for now to L40 until can get ideas and will help in different areas for now. Max the drone if is compatible for the combination to max one side type of mechimage.png.d902c8d67ee6053c23d2758a0d453e1f.png

IMG_1405.png

IMG_1406.png

IMG_1407.png

IMG_1408.png

IMG_1409.png

IMG_1410.png

IMG_1411.png

IMG_1412.png

IMG_1413.png

IMG_1414.png

IMG_1415.png

IMG_1416.png

IMG_1417.png

IMG_1418.png

IMG_1419.png

OKI DOKI

I appreciate you typing all that, I'll try to get windigo and use that torso instead of falme battery and I'll try to get epics so I can upgrade my massive stone Feet since your saying their the best I am grinder story and tokens for the crates and hopefully get good stuff

I also may upgrade nightmare since I see a lot of ppl using nightmare and saying it's good

4 minutes ago, Stromtrooper said:

IMG_1405.png

IMG_1406.png

IMG_1407.png

IMG_1408.png

IMG_1409.png

IMG_1410.png

IMG_1411.png

IMG_1412.png

IMG_1413.png

IMG_1414.png

IMG_1415.png

IMG_1416.png

IMG_1417.png

IMG_1418.png

IMG_1419.png

OKI DOKI

I appreciate you typing all that, I'll try to get windigo and use that torso instead of falme battery and I'll try to get epics so I can upgrade my massive stone Feet since your saying their the best I am grinder story and tokens for the crates and hopefully get good stuff

we do not know when will get a desire part. As an example for me, I was unable to get a Windigo in the freeway until I spend some tokens from savings them during free development and that included had to buy with free tokens the old offers for old modules deal of 500 tokens to get them. It can pass a year or more and no luck. All accounts work differently. Luck it is different. 

Basic is farm a lot and get luck farming to get the part. The other option is to farm a lot and enhance a factory until reach the EPIC craft area for possible drop, but it is expensive. The other option, it is to save the tokens earned until now and beyond to get a decent offer. You can ask about it. 

Max this until reach EPIC level 30 all of them. Will need transformation but have to happen Farm a lot to get that locked space. Focus in your primary mech all best parts. Do not share them for now. Best to your best possible mech.

You can get Nightmare easy. Just farm. Do not use the other torsos. Just focus in your first mech. You can l40 the torso if need in "Flame Battery" been at Legend status but not more than L40 for now. In the sideline go for Nightmare image.png.cc5a25f5eef628eba7471dafdc421fc3.png if no other torso appear. You can make 2 of this. Are good for heat mechs and physical mechs. Can work for energy but it is less good. If you will go for energy and nothing else is good, you can use the same torso energy version if have too to go for. Just show your progress time to time and careful making parts or eating parts. 

image.png.9761aa04c8c857ba026b10a83ae04f0f.png

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

we do not know when will get a desire part. As an example for me, I was unable to get a Windigo in the freeway until I spend some tokens from savings them during free development and that included had to buy with free tokens the old offers for old modules deal of 500 tokens to get them. It can pass a year or more and no luck. All accounts work differently. Luck it is different. 

Basic is farm a lot and get luck farming to get the part. The other option is to farm a lot and enhance a factory until reach the EPIC craft area for possible drop, but it is expensive. The other option, it is to save the tokens earned until now and beyond to get a decent offer. You can ask about it. 

Max this until reach EPIC level 30 all of them. Will need transformation but have to happen Farm a lot to get that locked space. Focus in your primary mech all best parts. Do not share them for now. Best to your best possible mech.

You can get Nightmare easy. Just farm. Do not use the other torsos. Just focus in your first mech. You can l40 the torso if need in "Flame Battery" been at Legend status but not more than L40 for now. In the sideline go for Nightmare image.png.cc5a25f5eef628eba7471dafdc421fc3.png if no other torso appear. You can make 2 of this. Are good for heat mechs and physical mechs. Can work for energy but it is less good. If you will go for energy and nothing else is good, you can use the same torso energy version if have too to go for. Just show your progress time to time and careful making parts or eating parts. 

image.png.9761aa04c8c857ba026b10a83ae04f0f.png

Ok I will upgrade nightmare and replace flame battery and nightmare is cheap so it's gonna be easy to get it at legendary, thanks for the tips

And also right now I upgraded nightmare to epic and it doesn't give much HP but we can't say it's still an epic when I get it to legendary I will upgrade and compare bothnflame battery and nightmare

Edited by Stromtrooper
I want to add more stuff (see edit history)

There are differences between them like you said as HP. Now, you have to take in consideration the weight between them. Nightmare will allow you use more weapons or better module set up. 

Do not spend in things you are not sure. Just think. Don't do what I said. Do what do you think will be best for you and your preferences that you might like. Nothing is perfect. Just pick desire type of mechs or combos. The important is to think before eating and do dummy movements harming the account progress. 

Also, when we start, it is hard to have the right things and we use what we have to keep moving on. 

image.png.96ab52dddf900a3576b02c636d6dad58.png

image.png.b7d7126398c0da777f0fdd3f9e4892aa.png

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

There are differences between them like you said as HP. Now, you have to take in consideration the weight between them. Nightmare will allow you use more weapons or better module set up. 

Do not spend in things you are not sure. Just think. Don't do what I said. Do what do you think will be best for you and your preferences that you might like. Nothing is perfect. Just pick desire type of mechs or combos. The important is to think before eating and do dummy movements harming the account progress. 

Also, when we start, it is hard to have the right things and we use what we have to keep moving on. 

image.png.96ab52dddf900a3576b02c636d6dad58.png

image.png.b7d7126398c0da777f0fdd3f9e4892aa.png

You are right nightmare helps me equip more weapons but doesn't have much HP but flame battery has more hp, I'll try to do what I think is best for my mech I was asking for tips becuase I started 1 week ago and I didn't know what was good and what was bad so I just used whatever was the highest rarity

Edited by Stromtrooper (see edit history)

7 hours ago, Stromtrooper said:

You are right nightmare helps me equip more weapons but doesn't have much HP but flame battery has more hp, I'll try to do what I think is best for my mech I was asking for tips becuase I started 1 week ago and I didn't know what was good and what was bad so I just used whatever was the highest rarity

cool