The Base Anime Arc comes to an end! God hates me!

this video speaks for itself ._.

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

4 hours ago, sierra said:

you start farming gold and setting up your base, that's what you do

grrr work, responsibilities! I COULD NEVER

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

So go on then, try me'

8 hours ago, Rarmaster said:

how you only level 126 but got more shit than me 😭😭

I think this account was created before the newer ranking system came in. I remember when it was like you get legendary and mythical cards as u progress

So go on then, try me'

2 hours ago, Stromtrooper said:

Why is your voice deep and, I like it tho, and it's time for you to grind campaign and building everything basically

im sorry, u said why is my voice deep? 💀idk?? puberty? Im 20

13 hours ago, gRedsz said:

Time to farm od6

mind if i ask why od6? And not just the actual boss himself?

So go on then, try me'

1 hour ago, AtomusX said:

im sorry, u said why is my voice deep? 💀idk?? puberty? Im 20

mind if i ask why od6? And not just the actual boss himself?

doing od8 only makes sense if you can reliably do it on anything but normal or you're trying to get fortune boxes

people do od6 for gold because its a lot easier to just let autoplay do its thing and is slightly faster 

you will get more gold out if od6 insane than od8 normal

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sierra said:

doing od8 only makes sense if you can reliably do it on anything but normal or you're trying to get fortune boxes

people do od6 for gold because its a lot easier to just let autoplay do its thing and is slightly faster 

you will get more gold out if od6 insane than od8 normal

I can beat od8 on insane, so in that case should i really even bother?? I can do it on autoplay hard easily, same with insane, however every now and then autoplay will shit the bed and lose right as it gets to big boy, i normally have to take control of the mech when fighting the boss but only then.

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)

So go on then, try me'

6 hours ago, AtomusX said:

I can beat od8 on insane, so in that case should i really even bother?? I can do it on autoplay hard easily, same with insane, however every now and then autoplay will shit the bed and lose right as it gets to big boy, i normally have to take control of the mech when fighting the boss but only then.

I think if you're not looking for XP, od8 insane is better as it gives u chances of fortune boxes. However this is only viable if you can do it consistently. TO try fix the box shitting itself on big boy, replace all modules to be all health and a physical + explosive defence.

Try to contact STAFF administrators. They should help you to fix that bug. Issues like that, they should be able to remove BASE and they can. 

This is not the typical "can you please remove BASE" annoying thing. This is legit condition. It should be fix. 

13 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Try to contact STAFF administrators. They should help you to fix that bug. Issues like that, they should be able to remove BASE and they can. 

This is not the typical "can you please remove BASE" annoying thing. This is legit condition. It should be fix. 

they will probably give him compensation for everything lost but its very unlikely they'll remove base

1 hour ago, sierra said:

they will probably give him compensation for everything lost but its very unlikely they'll remove base

they can remove BASE without issue or fix the bug. Normally will be to delete base and reactivate if want. 

Posted (edited)

what the hell is compensation for? I wasnt complaining about anything lmao, base shouldnt be that hard of a thing to get going along. And even if it is. I could've always just..NOT have clicked the enable button 💀all me guys lol

Edited by AtomusX (see edit history)

So go on then, try me'