Game won't load past Connecting to server

SettlemenT

Question

Posted (edited)

Yesterday i logged out of my main account and made an alt just for fun. After that, when i tired to login back i forgot that i forgot my password for my main account. Around 30 minutes after trying random passwords i eventually got it, and will remember it now (the 'forgot password' button did nothing so i could only guess it). Anyways, that was the small problem.

After all of that, the next time i tried to play the game it just wouldn't load past this.

image.png.5bdab661b765e35398118b03ca3e0d35.png

I thought that this was just another problem on the game's end, as this happens fairly commonly.
The game usually loads after reopening it a few minutes later, but this time it did not. 

I realized that this time it's probably on my end, since everyone else can play the game.
Does not matter how much i wait, it won't load. My internet connection is stable, i restarted my device multiple times but still nothing.
One thing i did not try yet is reinstalling the game. That might fix it.

This is probably a really common issue within the game what everyone knows the answer for, except me.

-------------------------------------------------------

I reinstalled the game and followed this guide, but still nothing.  The Network error doesn't even appear for me, it just keeps loading.

Can anyone help me?

Edited by SettlemenT (see edit history)

5 answers to this question

Hey man, reach out to customer support. It may really be that one-in-a-million chance a glitch only affects you.

I had something really similar happen and took two account resets (terrifing word) before it was resolved.

On 6/12/2024 at 7:56 PM, noㅤ said:

Hey man, reach out to customer support. It may really be that one-in-a-million chance a glitch only affects you.

I had something really similar happen and took two account resets (terrifing word) before it was resolved.

Alright. I sent a mail to them.
Hopefully i won't have to reset my account.