My İgnorance

1 hour ago, Ryu said:

I am enlightened

Win grinders are called "smurf's". It is a group of players by clans or solo players that abuse weaker players with powerful parts at lower ranks impending the natural players of those ranks can progress in a natural game state. 

Let say a ranker in the rank 7 deciding to play at Rank 16 or RANK 1 mechs in R7.

This is an example of abusers in rank7 or possible a player that was out for long time now needing to move up. 

Players need to be careful accusing on that, but some are visible plain and simple abusers every week.  Picture below it is a fight of my son R7-R6 mech vs R1 in R7 related to power base set ups. 

image.png.f2d14996cbb2b13699e5231fa6a8b1c7.png

image.thumb.png.f3424ee2e98cb8657cb9498fac02b606.png

My mech it is a test mech for output power check and match maker matching tendency with specific modules sets that variate after some data. Now barely data collecting because my kids don't play much the accounts but gives inside for my personal private charts. It is analyzed and many I do replicate apart to see their real configurations.  

In the pictures below, you can see that with only one mech, pulverized 2 natural R8-7 mechs if play as solo. Been in R6, maybe the player was back to play after a while or maybe was farming wins in a higher position for more gold collection at the win. 

image.thumb.png.9e98428ca1bbaa8b0f156ff4e95901d7.png

image.thumb.png.85fc0401e657da1d54718911d515646e.png

This is the next fight after that one according to video play. That it is another R1 mech in R7 toying with my son legal rank fight. 

image.thumb.png.f2327be56aa834238aa744390d5c3b51.png

image.thumb.png.b590e596e7255cbd48f28b129a090c77.png

After that, I can see my kid changed mechs to use more powerful to compensate the match maker abusing match and sadly then it was in the opposite way, the match maker provided weaker opponent with powerful mechs belong to R5-R3 in normal fights but strong enough to kill natural R7 mechs easy. The one circulated it is my old mech. 

image.png.acd7cf84f639bda869f07863138418cf.png

So, some players are returning, and their accounts dropped rank because of that and start to move up at full power to make it fast or maybe someone that does not want to play 3v3 abusing at full power grinding wins. 

In other cases, picture below with frantic can be a person abusing getting wins but don't have too. maybe it is developing mech and got those parts and takes time to maybe to move up but can be at higher rank of what I saw. It can be a smurf but for that, we need to check the constant wins and how often it is per weeks check. They will have some losses on purpose to keep the rank but will see in between tons of wins.  Maybe got lucky with the parts and working hard for the progress. who knows but the picture represents the basic abuser just as illustration of how they look normally at low rank. I am not indicating he or she is but just the look of those abusers. 

image.thumb.png.0362c259526b399624e835111a049b89.png