What should I do with my tokens? I am stuck.

Glacy

Question

7 answers to this question

we do not have a proper schedule. The current owner wants more of surprise thing than to know what will be. 

Now, we keep a thread of offers and mostly every time there is an offer, we add the offer to the thread. you can also add offers there for everyone to keep the thread updated. Click below and see offers and dates. The only one close to know offer time it is the offer of 4k and can be maybe in 2 days. 

Just click below and will take you there

14 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

we do not have a proper schedule. The current owner wants more of surprise thing than to know what will be. 

Now, we keep a thread of offers and mostly every time there is an offer, we add the offer to the thread. you can also add offers there for everyone to keep the thread updated. Click below and see offers and dates. The only one close to know offer time it is the offer of 4k and can be maybe in 2 days. 

Just click below and will take you there

I miss interesting offers like this

The sinners don’t rest and the cursed don’t sleep

29 minutes ago, Stormrider said:

I miss interesting offers like this

just observe and ask question during the day of the offer. you need to study your account need and no rush into get offers and get trash and be angry on the game. Review and plan. Do not rush. it is a game.