Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 30 days are pruned and will no longer show here
JamAnime

JamAnime

46 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

I can see different heads, mouths and other structures. Can't see the shark. Yes, I know what it is Stereogram.

Actually, back in 1998, I was manager in a different company, my peer, another manager, had one of this in his office a large one. I was unable to see what it was there. I spend like 2 years but I told him to not show me the pattern so I can figure out. Sure, back then I was young and beautiful. 🤣 

image.thumb.png.f5b355b46be8c6ebf1e4e8cfd815e8d5.png

I started looking at them at a very young age. Like 10 or so, in late 90s. My dad bought the red book. I asked him what he was looking at. He explain how to look at the picture. I became easy after that. Now, years later, still easy.

JamAnime

JamAnime

44 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

I can see different heads, mouths and other structures. Can't see the shark. Yes, I know what it is Stereogram.

Actually, back in 1998, I was manager in a different company, my peer, another manager, had one of this in his office a large one. I was unable to see what it was there. I spend like 2 years but I told him to not show me the pattern so I can figure out. Sure, back then I was young and beautiful. 🤣 

image.thumb.png.f5b355b46be8c6ebf1e4e8cfd815e8d5.png

I started looking at them at a very young age. Like 10 or so. My dad bought the red book. I asked him what he was looking at. He explain how to look at the picture. I became easy after that.