Stevcelord Videos πŸŒŒβ˜„οΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

16 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

I like that entry. Is funny.Β 

Oh, I played few

last week and I saw that player super boss. funny ending. I still think that are farting some fire. 🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣

On 3/17/2024 at 4:39 AM, OKI DOKI said:

I like that entry. Is funny.Β 

Oh, I played few

last week and I saw that player super boss. funny ending. I still think that are farting some fire. 🀣

also @OKI DOKI if you can you can join my discord server it's in my channel bio for chat playing sm and i send lots of arts there aren't that many people also only 3 guys max talked there including me or 5 tops so it's a nice normal server no bullshit or spam or etc.Β 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Stevelord said:

@OKI DOKIΒ 

Β 

ha-ha. it has been a long time I do not play that one in that way. 🀣 Now I like to go and do face to face attack for fun. It was my first titan I killed when I started to play.

Nice fight and adventurer dramatic music. 🀣

Β 

Cool blue fire effect and last lighting effectΒ 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BestFriend said:

The video explained why it's so difficult to get to rank 10 ☠️

yes.Β 

Rank 10 normally it is a player with full L50 mechs at least 2 of them. The difference between them and a top player it is based on modules support.Β 

Many players do possess already even top mech parts in full as META but the modules are bad and can't push up. Some will look like are Nerf's but some are not. R10 it is one of the battle grounds of supremacy or better say a natural game bottle neck. It does takes time to reach but also to get out of there having to fight R9 it is hard but will get mixed with R8 that are close to full power in every sense still some modules under progress.Β 

16 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

WTH with the last fight 🀣

playing Bobson styleΒ πŸ™ƒΒ He is good with that mech. A killer. 🫑

yep 🀣🀣

16 hours ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

@StevelordΒ very nice thumbnail ❗

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Impressive ❗

πŸ’ƒπŸΌ

Thanks! πŸŽ‰

15 hours ago, BestFriend said:

The video explained why it's so difficult to get to rank 10 ☠️

no shit πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

13 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

yes.Β 

Rank 10 normally it is a player with full L50 mechs at least 2 of them. The difference between them and a top player it is based on modules support.Β 

Many players do possess already even top mech parts in full as META but the modules are bad and can't push up. Some will look like are Nerf's but some are not. R10 it is one of the battle grounds of supremacy or better say a natural game bottle neck. It does takes time to reach but also to get out of there having to fight R9 it is hard but will get mixed with R8 that are close to full power in every sense still some modules under progress.Β 

in short term rank10 are max half max top players are full divine everything maxed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£