supermechs game

gold tiger

Question

25 answers to this question

This is the morbillionth post I've seen regarding this topic. Alex is a very busy person and isn't even working on super mechs at the moment. He's been working on battle dawn 2 for a while now. 

2 minutes ago, gold tiger said:

like its hard to get tokens now were ive done alot of the campain and im kinda stuck at this point 

There's raid and watching ads

1 minute ago, AtomusX said:

Yeah we've all been there. My best guess would be to just grind the Bigboy boss in Overlords Den and upgrade your items with the gold you build up. It's a very slow process but with enough dedication, you will be strong enough to continue through the campaign and hopefully get some tokens alongside Power kits from defeated bosses that will also help you progress further.

Bold of you to assume they're going to keep playing the game

1 minute ago, gold tiger said:

i mean i just want them to add something idec if its like a new kind of campain

Alex is a very busy person and isn't even working on super mechs at the moment. He's been working on battle dawn 2 for a while now. 

Just now, AtomusX said:

Who knows man. He's just gonna have to understand the situation and either come to terms with grinding it out or quitting altogether. Regardless, i'm gonna continue the grind. My mechs arent gonna upgrade themselves.

Well with them and about 90% of they've hit a roadblock so they've decided to quit and take out their frustrations in Alex on the forums now

Just now, AtomusX said:

Oh I wasn't insinuating that you were or anything, it's just most people that come to the forums about this type of thing don't like to listen to reason. But I wasn't gonna assume you were like that.

But yeah, a SM update probably won't be coming anytime soon, like I said. Use that 50 million gold man, that's absolutely astonishing. I wish i had atleast 1 million. I can barely get to 100,000 but I make it by just fine.

The devs have other projects but they do have something planned fot SM

There's a very small chance Alex would actually respond, let alone do anything in regards to updating. However, many other people want something new or an update, but we all have to wait until the developers come up with something. Game development takes time.

If anything, i was told by someone a couple hours ago actually, that some "polishing" would be made to SM in the near future.

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

'I will literally melt your mech dude..

So go on then, try me'

Yeah we've all been there. My best guess would be to just grind the Bigboy boss in Overlords Den and upgrade your items with the gold you build up. It's a very slow process but with enough dedication, you will be strong enough to continue through the campaign and hopefully get some tokens alongside Power kits from defeated bosses that will also help you progress further.

The Boiler Mech that Burns down and obliterates any mech with incompetent module configuration. Atomus' Boiler acts as a Hard-counter to any Mech that has the slightest margin of exploitable Cooling

So go on then, try me'

1 minute ago, warrior5639 said:

Bold of you to assume they're going to keep playing the game

Who knows man. He's just gonna have to understand the situation and either come to terms with grinding it out or quitting altogether. Regardless, i'm gonna continue the grind. My mechs arent gonna upgrade themselves.

So go on then, try me'

Just now, gold tiger said:

ive got like 50 million gold i just dont have the legendaries to rank up my wepons 

If you have that much gold, i'd be buying a bunch of items boxes right now, or if you don't have boxes, use the base to get some items. Upgrade common and rare items into epics, upgrade those epics into legendaries, and fuse those legendaries to make whatever you want. 50 million gold is more than enough to get you upgraded significantly 

So go on then, try me'

Well with them and about 90% of they've hit a roadblock so they've decided to quit and take out their frustrations in Alex on the forums now

As a game developer myself that hits close to home. People gotta understand that game developing is a very stressful job and not only that but we also have a life outside of the games we make.

So go on then, try me'

im not gonna quit im not even trying to take it out on alex i was jus gonna ask about like a new update or sum yk

Oh I wasn't insinuating that you were or anything, it's just most people that come to the forums about this type of thing don't like to listen to reason. But I wasn't gonna assume you were like that.

But yeah, a SM update probably won't be coming anytime soon, like I said. Use that 50 million gold man, that's absolutely astonishing. I wish i had atleast 1 million. I can barely get to 100,000 but I make it by just fine.

So go on then, try me'

The devs have other projects but they do have something planned fot SM

oh absolutely! 

So go on then, try me'

4 hours ago, AtomusX said:

if you want more gold a maxed out base gives 129,600 gold per day

If you have that much gold, i'd be buying a bunch of items boxes right now, or if you don't have boxes, use the base to get some items. Upgrade common and rare items into epics, upgrade those epics into legendaries, and fuse those legendaries to make whatever you want. 50 million gold is more than enough to get you upgraded significantly 

how do i buy item boxes i thought they took them out other than token boxes 

As a game developer myself that hits close to home. People gotta understand that game developing is a very stressful job and not only that but we also have a life outside of the games we make.

yeah i wish their was more then one developer 

how do i buy item boxes i thought they took them out other than token boxes 

It seems you have the base enabled then, in that case try getting a bunch of items from your base. You will still be able to get a shit load of items with the base, however it'll take some time because base has a timer to when the items are ready. (IN MY OPINION) the base worse than just buying a box and getting the items up front. But y'know..it's all part of the experience man

So go on then, try me'

Just now, warrior5639 said:

What games have you made? 

They are very small games, i'm not really the greatest developer and most of my projects havent even left the software yet. I mostly program games on roblox (cringe ik) but roblox's coding system and interface is very flexable and useful. I've made a shooter game and a fighting game

2 minutes ago, gold tiger said:

do yall think the game is dying, 

nah not really, the game is small but it's managed to keep it's small fanbase for a long time, almost 12 years now?! It's absolutely crazy. It still has around the same amount of players it did back in 2011, 2012 and so on..wait did the game even come out in 2011?? idk. but 11 years is still a long time too lol

So go on then, try me'

Just now, gold tiger said:

how long yall been playing/

I've been playing since 2012. But hey, this is getting a little off topic so if you wanna keep talking to us you can message us.

So go on then, try me'