Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 30 days are pruned and will no longer show here
BestFriend

BestFriend

Adding extra information.

1 hour ago, ScarletKnight said:

Can y'all help me improve this Energy Mech of mine? I'm not asking for Metas, just help improving it.

Screenshot_20240919-165350.png

I believe this Torso and these Legs are good.

Screenshot_20240919-165354.png

Maybe replace the top right?

Screenshot_20240919-165358.png

I'm looking for two Hysterias but need enough weight space.

Screenshot_20240919-165401.png

Screenshot_20240919-165403.png

Most of the issues are probably here.

You can replace the r-e shotgun with Last Words, or replace the shotgun and Viking Hammer with Lightning Recoiler and EMP.

(Viking Hammer still useful in campaign tho).

17 minutes ago, GoldenTX said:

Yup, you got that right, the modules are looking crispy as hell, and yes, Naga can be a good torso, MSF (massive shocker feet) is a no brainer.

Take off the resistance modules, they're barely useful for now, but once you progress deeper into arena territory like R12, you should prepare yourself with resistance.

Dual hysteria... Can you not do that? Malice hot flash is already good enough. Or, you could go for dual hot flash and counter energy as well.

That's all I could type out for now, maybe OKI will come to help 🫡

Thank GoldenTX for help.

Resistance modules is not important for now, replace is with heat, energy and health modules. Rare teleport is okay i think. About drone, you can change to Unreliable Protector in future.

BestFriend

BestFriend

1 hour ago, ScarletKnight said:

Can y'all help me improve this Energy Mech of mine? I'm not asking for Metas, just help improving it.

Screenshot_20240919-165350.png

I believe this Torso and these Legs are good.

Screenshot_20240919-165354.png

Maybe replace the top right?

Screenshot_20240919-165358.png

I'm looking for two Hysterias but need enough weight space.

Screenshot_20240919-165401.png

Screenshot_20240919-165403.png

Most of the issues are probably here.

You can replace the r-e shotgun with Last Words, or replace the shotgun and Viking Hammer with Lightning Recoiler and EMP.

6 minutes ago, GoldenTX said:

Yup, you got that right, the modules are looking crispy as hell, and yes, Naga can be a good torso, MSF (massive shocker feet) is a no brainer.

Take off the resistance modules, they're barely useful for now, but once you progress deeper into arena territory like R12, you should prepare yourself with resistance.

Dual hysteria... Can you not do that? Malice hot flash is already good enough. Or, you could go for dual hot flash and counter energy as well.

That's all I could type out for now, maybe OKI will come to help 🫡

Thank GoldenTX for help.

Resistance modules is not important for now, replace is with heat, energy and health modules. Rare teleport is okay i think. About drone, you can change to Unreliable Protector in future.

• Activity

1. 3

Base...

2. 3

Base...

3. 3

Base...

4. 6

Energy Mech Improvement

5. 6

Energy Mech Improvement

6. 6