Campaign visual bug

SettlemenT

Question

So i was just casually grinding OD6 insane in 1v1 campaign and i was waiting for fuel to recharge so i could do 1 more round (i was 1 win away from level up) and i was spamming the button until my 7th fuel recharged. After it recharged it just simply said that 'not enough fuel' and i noticed that OD6 insane suddenly became non complete? Anyways, after waiting for the 8th fuel i could finally play it and also i didn't get the rewards again from completing it first time on insane, so it is just a visual bug. Looks pretty cursed tho.Screenshot_20240825_232556_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.0d7b9be45c565a7c49e04c5e6c207294.jpg

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, SettlemenT said:

So i was just casually grinding OD6 insane in 1v1 campaign and i was waiting for fuel to recharge so i could do 1 more round (i was 1 win away from level up) and i was spamming the button until my 7th fuel recharged. After it recharged it just simply said that 'not enough fuel' and i noticed that OD6 insane suddenly became non complete? Anyways, after waiting for the 8th fuel i could finally play it and also i didn't get the rewards again from completing it first time on insane, so it is just a visual bug. Looks pretty cursed tho.Screenshot_20240825_232556_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.0d7b9be45c565a7c49e04c5e6c207294.jpg

This happened to me once.😗