Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 30 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Affy017

Affy017

keep farming .. as always. 

other than sorrow, dawnblaze, flaminator, and vandal, grapple, regen mod, and protector unit.  everything else should be switched. make sure you have plenty of energy to fuel flaminator. 

dont upgrade teleport past common cus honestly it's just a movement tool. it's dmg is negligible and upgrading it will only make it cost more to use. 

or is that hot flash i honestly can tell the difference... but you get wha i mean. 

you can probably still keep the hammer if you just use it for knockback and dmg and cant find flaming hammer. but if you do definitely make the switch. 

Affy017

Affy017

keep farming .. as always. 

other than sorrow, dawnblaze, flaminator, and vandal, grapple, regen mod, and protector unit.  everything else needa be switched. make sure you have plenty of energy to fuel flaminator. 

dont upgrade teleport past common cus honestly it's just a movement tool. it's dmg is negligible and upgrading it will only make it cost more to use. 

or is that hot flash i honestly can tell the difference... but you get wha i mean. 

you can probably still keep the hammer if you just use it for knockback and dmg and cant find flaming hammer. but if you do definitely make the switch.