Flex your mech & inventory

4 hours ago, GoldenTX said:

unused hardened platinum vest 😔

((Note: paint, why?))

This account is very old, i painted it, maybe, a year ago.

4 hours ago, GoldenTX said:

unused hardened platinum vest 😔

((Note: paint, why?))

Do you think i shouldn't use hardened planitum vest to transform my used torso? Should i use it for a second mech?

On 8/8/2024 at 9:23 PM, max_orange_man said:

This account is very old, i painted it, maybe, a year ago.

Do you think i shouldn't use hardened planitum vest to transform my used torso? Should i use it for a second mech?

Oh goodness I hope I'm not late but DON'T use HPV (hardened platinum vest) as food, you can use that for campaign, titan, and raid

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

9 minutes ago, GoldenTX said:

Oh goodness I hope I'm not late but DON'T use HPV (hardened platinum vest) as food, you can use that for campaign, titan, and raid

That is true. And also don't use any premium items for food, even if it's garbage. They are harder to get than normal legendaries and if you food one you may not get it in a long time or never.

2 hours ago, SettlemenT said:

That is true. And also don't use any premium items for food, even if it's garbage. They are harder to get than normal legendaries and if you food one you may not get it in a long time or never.

I fooded a bloodweep once. Never got to see one for quite some time, and when I realised it can be good and finally got another one:

IMG_20240810_105911.thumb.jpg.4cfa45044fa812fa28e58076b7222e49.jpg

(No this isn't an X-SHOOTERS plug.)

((Of course bloodweep isn't exactly the best compared to quad core booster, but hey, I only have one bloodweep and about 12 quads. At this point, a bloodweep can surprise me all day long. Oh wait-))

Edited by GoldenTX
I swear that wasn't intentional (see edit history)

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

On 8/12/2024 at 3:31 PM, SettlemenT said:

True. Got Basalt Polisher once and since it's premium and a freaky nice weapon...freaked out the first time since 4 years. Dunno, it just happens when you get a premium.