What should I food?

Apex Ruler, Bastion

Question

5 answers to this question

With honesty, the legendary parts are important for now. your epic drone also important. 

As free player, it is hard sometimes to get basic parts. Some are epics that sometimes takes very long to get back and sometimes some of them, repeat very often and at some point, will stop to repeat and will move to another. We eat what we get easy and reserve for 2-3 mechs those parts and the rest can be use more for meat.

Right now, you need to focus not into what you will end dismantling instead to make. This is the reason many players quit or screw up badly their progress. You end up barebone instead to save parts and take the time to prepare them. 

Not showing what you can eat, just showing me making parts that back then I can use to eat to make legends. Below it is an example of parts I made L30 then to keep making epics from rare or saving from farm grants and sure some because maybe some offers. Even with offers, I was making parts to make things work better. Those there were waiting to make epics then make 10 legends for meat. 

image.png.38dbbd2de7cb6b12a4b8f4d4d3c3e8ca.png

Then making them 

image.png.879a3ab3d4ef0a1e94375f3c003dc982.png

Then making the desire part 

image.png.3bd5bc8f274557b8b930b4be32d275be.png

You need to be careful as well and should always have 100 parts on reserve for meat accumulated not in the storage but in mix reserve boxes to cover one of the tokens days grants that will need them to eat. 

Build up the reserve image.png.f12f3a2f3727427bf6d2f5ad0770023b.png

Make parts to epic from rare parts, if possible, for less cost but you can make them from common. It is an investment that have to happen or work in the base for a possible epic part, but it is expensive. 

Do a good farming and save. Will take few weeks for the reserves if farm enough and make the parts. You can get parts also from the base Level 2 and pick from rare and maybe epic drop. 

Do not screw up your possibilities and stability having so limited arsenal. I preserve parts from day1. 

On 6/17/2024 at 9:09 AM, OKI DOKI said:

With honesty, the legendary parts are important for now. your epic drone also important. 

As free player, it is hard sometimes to get basic parts. Some are epics that sometimes takes very long to get back and sometimes some of them, repeat very often and at some point, will stop to repeat and will move to another. We eat what we get easy and reserve for 2-3 mechs those parts and the rest can be use more for meat.

Right now, you need to focus not into what you will end dismantling instead to make. This is the reason many players quit or screw up badly their progress. You end up barebone instead to save parts and take the time to prepare them. 

Not showing what you can eat, just showing me making parts that back then I can use to eat to make legends. Below it is an example of parts I made L30 then to keep making epics from rare or saving from farm grants and sure some because maybe some offers. Even with offers, I was making parts to make things work better. Those there were waiting to make epics then make 10 legends for meat. 

Then making them 

You need to be careful as well and should always have 100 parts on reserve for meat accumulated not in the storage but in mix reserve boxes to cover one of the tokens days grants that will need them to eat. 

Make parts to epic from rare parts, if possible, for less cost but you can make them from common. It is an investment that have to happen or work in the base for a possible epic part, but it is expensive. 

Do a good farming and save. Will take few weeks for the reserves if farm enough and make the parts. You can get parts also from the base Level 2 and pick from rare and maybe epic drop. 

Do not screw up your possibilities and stability having so limited arsenal. I preserve parts from day1. 

Ok so, got incredibly and I mean unbelievably lucky and got about a total of more than 10+ fortune boxes today

4 were legendary

4-5 were epic

7-8 were rare

Not sure how what are the odds of that cause I was getting them back to back and was eventually able to ascend mpv, trashed HPV, cockpit burner, heat paws, dual storage, and a energy generator I had cause i had an extra one

Hope that was a good investment 

4 hours ago, Apex Ruler, Bastion said:

Ok so, got incredibly and I mean unbelievably lucky and got about a total of more than 10+ fortune boxes today

4 were legendary

4-5 were epic

7-8 were rare

Not sure how what are the odds of that cause I was getting them back to back and was eventually able to ascend mpv, trashed HPV, cockpit burner, heat paws, dual storage, and a energy generator I had cause i had an extra one

Hope that was a good investment 

insane luck 

On 6/17/2024 at 8:09 AM, OKI DOKI said:

Then making them 

my account did screw up like that but i did manage to make a come back