Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 30 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Stromtrooper

Stromtrooper

11 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

There are differences between them like you said as HP. Now, you have to take in consideration the weight between them. Nightmare will allow you use more weapons or better module set up. 

Do not spend in things you are not sure. Just think. Don't do what I said. Do what do you think will be best for you and your preferences that you might like. Nothing is perfect. Just pick desire type of mechs or combos. The important is to think before eating and do dummy movements harming the account progress. 

Also, when we start, it is hard to have the right things and we use what we have to keep moving on. 

image.png.96ab52dddf900a3576b02c636d6dad58.png

image.png.b7d7126398c0da777f0fdd3f9e4892aa.png

You are right nightmare helps me equip more weapons but doesn't have much HP but flame battery has more hp, I'll try to do what I think is best for my mech I was asking for tips becuase I started 1 week ago and I didn't know what was good and what was bad so I just used whatever was the highest rarity

Stromtrooper

Stromtrooper

11 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

There are differences between them like you said as HP. Now, you have to take in consideration the weight between them. Nightmare will allow you use more weapons or better module set up. 

Do not spend in things you are not sure. Just think. Don't do what I said. Do what do you think will be best for you and your preferences that you might like. Nothing is perfect. Just pick desire type of mechs or combos. The important is to think before eating and do dummy movements harming the account progress. 

Also, when we start, it is hard to have the right things and we use what we have to keep moving on. 

image.png.96ab52dddf900a3576b02c636d6dad58.png

image.png.b7d7126398c0da777f0fdd3f9e4892aa.png

You are right nightmare helps me equip more weapons but doesn't have much HP but flame battery I'll try to do what I think is best for my mech I was asking for tips becuase I started 1 week ago and I didn't know what was and what was bad so I just used whatever was the highest rarity