Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 30 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Stromtrooper

Stromtrooper

I want to add more stuff

13 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

we do not know when will get a desire part. As an example for me, I was unable to get a Windigo in the freeway until I spend some tokens from savings them during free development and that included had to buy with free tokens the old offers for old modules deal of 500 tokens to get them. It can pass a year or more and no luck. All accounts work differently. Luck it is different. 

Basic is farm a lot and get luck farming to get the part. The other option is to farm a lot and enhance a factory until reach the EPIC craft area for possible drop, but it is expensive. The other option, it is to save the tokens earned until now and beyond to get a decent offer. You can ask about it. 

Max this until reach EPIC level 30 all of them. Will need transformation but have to happen Farm a lot to get that locked space. Focus in your primary mech all best parts. Do not share them for now. Best to your best possible mech.

You can get Nightmare easy. Just farm. Do not use the other torsos. Just focus in your first mech. You can l40 the torso if need in "Flame Battery" been at Legend status but not more than L40 for now. In the sideline go for Nightmare image.png.cc5a25f5eef628eba7471dafdc421fc3.png if no other torso appear. You can make 2 of this. Are good for heat mechs and physical mechs. Can work for energy but it is less good. If you will go for energy and nothing else is good, you can use the same torso energy version if have too to go for. Just show your progress time to time and careful making parts or eating parts. 

image.png.9761aa04c8c857ba026b10a83ae04f0f.png

Ok I will upgrade nightmare and replace flame battery and nightmare is cheap so it's gonna be easy to get it at legendary, thanks for the tips

Stromtrooper

Stromtrooper

5 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

we do not know when will get a desire part. As an example for me, I was unable to get a Windigo in the freeway until I spend some tokens from savings them during free development and that included had to buy with free tokens the old offers for old modules deal of 500 tokens to get them. It can pass a year or more and no luck. All accounts work differently. Luck it is different. 

Basic is farm a lot and get luck farming to get the part. The other option is to farm a lot and enhance a factory until reach the EPIC craft area for possible drop, but it is expensive. The other option, it is to save the tokens earned until now and beyond to get a decent offer. You can ask about it. 

Max this until reach EPIC level 30 all of them. Will need transformation but have to happen Farm a lot to get that locked space. Focus in your primary mech all best parts. Do not share them for now. Best to your best possible mech.

You can get Nightmare easy. Just farm. Do not use the other torsos. Just focus in your first mech. You can l40 the torso if need in "Flame Battery" been at Legend status but not more than L40 for now. In the sideline go for Nightmare image.png.cc5a25f5eef628eba7471dafdc421fc3.png if no other torso appear. You can make 2 of this. Are good for heat mechs and physical mechs. Can work for energy but it is less good. If you will go for energy and nothing else is good, you can use the same torso energy version if have too to go for. Just show your progress time to time and careful making parts or eating parts. 

image.png.9761aa04c8c857ba026b10a83ae04f0f.png

Ok I will upgrade nightmare and replace flame battery and nightmare is cheap so it's gonna be easy to get it at legendary, thanks for the tips