Base or Hell no

AtomusX

Question

For the longest time i've refrained from enabling base because whenever it was first introduced, a lot of controversy was surrounding rather it being good or not. And to play it safe I never enabled it for fear of not being able to reverse the stupid mistake. I still buy the 32k silver boxes for resources but as of recently im finding that its very difficult to progress through anything. Stuff that takes an average player barely any time (i.e getting mythicals and power kits) takes me several weeks or even months to accomplish. So now i'm really wanting to click that button.

Base? Or Hell no.

Mech Status: In Shop

Current Status: Integrating my spotify playlist to my boiler.

3 answers to this question

after certain point (maybe like level 17 gold mines) you can pretty much stay idle and get good amount of gold, this eliminates the dry and repetitive campaign farming by the most part, which already makes base very valuable in my book. You can produce specific items ranging from commons, rare kits and epics/legendaries which are essential for upgrading and transforming items.
atm all of my gold mines are level 19 and i get 200k golds for every 40 hours, which is nice to have, and all the earnings goes to constant card production and upgrade costs

Figured, ill take that into consideration, but wont move on it until i get a couple more people agreeing on this

I will record myself clicking the button aswell lmao

Mech Status: In Shop

Current Status: Integrating my spotify playlist to my boiler.

with honesty I will say BASE. 

Base never stopped me to advance my accounts. 

I opened O.D. FARM to test before I activated OKI BASE. I was able to advance O.D. FARM without issues from zero as free player account and reached top as free. After that, then I got items as pay for fun. BAESE will not affect you much because you have already developed some things. For a brand-new account with a brand-new player never played this game, the player needs to balance everything for 6 months straight.