Heat or electric

NikitosPavarot

Question

I was thinking, on my main rn Im pretty bad with 1 singular good item and am lost, I got an idea of creating an new account. 

About that account, should my mech be heat, electric or smth hybrid between them? 

(My main account has lvl.50 mythic naga, iron boots lvl.28 legendary and the rest of weapons, drones are legendaries too. This is bad cuz I'm lvl. ~95🥲

4 answers to this question

Well, it is up to you to make another account.  

About picking up what it is best about the 3 elements? We can't decide that until we know what parts are granted. 

I do not understand about the level 95 in the account.  Been at level 95 does not mean you can have a bunch of good parts or weak parts. At L95 you can build the basics ones that can carry you to R10 removing the issue of smurf. At R10, it is a battle ground of supremacy as the 0ne of the game bottle neck where everyone has myth parts in full of lack of module support. 

R20, R15, R10, R7, R5, R3 are basic areas where the game will make it hard on you to cross. 

There are many videos that can be seen and ton of pictures around providing ideas. So many configurations. Even weak weapons, having an ok torso and some modules, you can build something to move up and then will cap there for some time till get stronger. 

Do not rush, just build the foundation relax and in balance. The key still farming. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2024 at 8:10 AM, OKI DOKI said:

Well, it is up to you to make another account.  

About picking up what it is best about the 3 elements? We can't decide that until we know what parts are granted. 

I do not understand about the level 95 in the account.  Been at level 95 does not mean you can have a bunch of good parts or weak parts. At L95 you can build the basics ones that can carry you to R10 removing the issue of smurf. At R10, it is a battle ground of supremacy as the 0ne of the game bottle neck where everyone has myth parts in full of lack of module support. 

R20, R15, R10, R7, R5, R3 are basic areas where the game will make it hard on you to cross. 

There are many videos that can be seen and ton of pictures around providing ideas. So many configurations. Even weak weapons, having an ok torso and some modules, you can build something to move up and then will cap there for some time till get stronger. 

Do not rush, just build the foundation relax and in balance. The key still farming. 

Btw, what is a "smurf"?  I guess that it's the heat/electric builds that spam flaminator/corrupt light/savagery/heat bomb or hot flash/malice beam/hysteria/EMP or just something that spam high physical damage (example: fractic) . If it's what I said, in R18 they are EVERYWHERE, like every 2nd match I get one of these mechs. 

Edited by NikitosPavarot (see edit history)

Smurf guys are players abusing or trolling players at lower natural ranks overpowering them on purpose to get easy wins for the clan rewards.  They lower their ranks.

For example

This mech attacking OKI, it is a typical mech at high rank1 counter for 2V2 fights. It is a 3.4k COUNTER MECH powerful to destroy OKI easy having a mech basic for R7 and if luck push to R5. That it is a player staying on R6 with power that in principle belongs to R3 plus. It might be a returned players after a while and now trying to move up at full power or last season rank was low R4 and that will place the player in an R6 spot. 

image.thumb.png.6d08d14172570aadf6702c7b30b4ae8e.png

His second mech HP with gamble weapon is op image.thumb.png.3f7df461fc32c184989a43e00c4e115d.png

In the case above it is questionable until check the fights every day then will find out of was a smurf abusing at that rank. 

In the case for smurf at your rank, it can be mechs like this

image.png.59c3949ef16547d456c725bdc3039596.png

image.png.688d3562cf77e513766551ca0fd581e7.png

and many others. 

Picture above, it is an example of abuser with frantic at ranks R19-R16. THAT IT IS TOO MUCH POWER and kill you in an easy way.

Now, flaminator/corrupt weapons are weapons granted as rare/epic parts. Those weapons are easy to collect farming because are general parts and parts of the basic building block to move up in rank.  image.png.e0a127b0ee576b0010e7f35a247542f6.png

image.thumb.png.0b58df268f051b5fa5a5185d8a1ef439.png

In the case for savaregy/heat bomb are parts that normally comes as Epic and sometimes harder to get but can drop farming time to time. 

Those weapons in use at your rank, not necessarily belong to smurf player. Any player can get them and develop as please at low ranks 25-20. It will depend how much invest farming and leveling up the weapon. 

Those weapons also were parts of my first 2 mechs.

image.thumb.png.1ef53416d55669fc2376f00934bd0ec9.png

image.png.6755c2d9945f5b898291d7dfc69abf17.png

The problem is when people use them at full power in low rank on purpose.