Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 30 days are pruned and will no longer show here
bumbum

bumbum

Sprite modified

Here is my entry for the competition.

Note : I personally wanted to remake nightfall to make it better. But i struggle upon it for being to small or too short. I tried to mix some other sprites too, to make it longer. I also want to make it look good so I think using Hybrid Cannon would change things and I was surprised it actually look exactly what I was expecting. Then I design the barrel into looking a proper physical weapon. It was looking similar to Hybrid Cannon first and i decided to aligned the barrel to make it a turret-like weapon.

Caustic style 2.png

bumbum

bumbum

Here is my entry for the competition.

Note : I personally wanted to remake nightfall to make it better. But i struggle upon it for being to small or too short. I tried to mix some other sprites too, to make it longer. I also want to make it look good so I think using Hybrid Cannon would change things and I was surprised it actually look exactly what I was expecting. Then I design the barrel into looking a proper physical weapon. It was looking similar to Hybrid Cannon first and i decided to aligned the barrel to make it a turret-like weapon.

Caustic Final.png