Combined storage unit

Stormrider

Question

3 answers to this question

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Stormrider said:

In this module ever useful

I have a lvl 27 of this mythed one and found its stats is more goofy ahh than a single heat/energy engine

the module it is useful depending on configurations. Also, for starter also is very useful. The problem of the unit is that do not possess regeneration/cooling attributes but can help to start the game and also useful for any ranker lacking modules. 

Edited by OKI DOKI (see edit history)

34 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

the module it is useful depending on configurations. Also, for starter also is very useful. The problem of the unit is that do not possess regeneration/cooling attributes but can help to start the game and also useful for any ranker lacking modules. 

Much thanks. BTW can i ask how to deal with lots of rare lvl1 power kits

I want let them used for maximum boosting efficiency(I know how to do common kits like fusing four of them to get a lvl8 common kit)

The sinners don’t rest and the cursed don’t sleep

1- You can level up the power kits to L10 as come the item.

image.thumb.png.820ecf39d54e8e21f6c7075a9c812803.png

image.thumb.png.876ce43248b8c57509118c130e7cec70.png

2- Transforming a power kit, it is a waste of gold. Keep it as L10. Rare power kit, you can level the item to L20. 

image.thumb.png.40c1f9bda998cc7eaef5fb08960c1966.png

3- Do not transform the L20 item to Epic. It is a waste of parts and gold. 

Power kits come handy to control inventory but also indecision to make parts and saving for one in particular.  The action to level up a power kit, it is the same action to level up a weapon. It is just like a storage to later be use in one shot of level up. For some players, power kits are good for it and for players like me, I just eat them because does not have function to level up a power kit when I can level up directly the weapon. Like I said, it can be a storage until get a desired weapon and no waste in other parts around to use in a mech. 

So, you can level up to L10 and L20 depending on the grant or eat them at the spot.  Just transform mech parts when is need.