lol

Scarlet Lorv

11 hours ago, Scarlet Lorv said:

image.png.6a1a27b5d7d2bf83dab7cab0029cadaf.png

Nice, actually you can get into 100%. In order to pass 100% it is an actual level that need to be maxed to cross to 137. When I was developing on acc level, I used to calculate the level percentage and manage to be exactly at 100 with no fuel available then to cross I played with the minimal fuel need for that cross at lower place and the crossing will grant me a full fuel to keep farming next level. It was my thing in the game. As soon I was max out at 250, 50% of my game fun went away. 😔 People hate level up but for me was fun as a goal and always waiting for the XP events. Now is just maxing parts nothing else and at some degree to get golden relics because I am very limited and not that lucky. 

12 hours ago, Spooder IIC said:

Довести до 100,0% 

🙂 _

9 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Хорошо, на самом деле вы можете войти в 100%. Чтобы пройти 100%, это фактический уровень, который должен быть максимальным, чтобы пересечь его до 137. Когда я развивался на уровне аккомпанемента, я рассчитывал процент уровня и умудрялся быть точно на 100 без топлива, чтобы затем пересечь Я играл с минимальной потребностью в топливе для этого креста в нижнем месте, и переход даст мне полное топливо, чтобы продолжать фармить на следующем уровне. Это была моя фишка в игре. Как только я достиг максимума в 250, 50% удовольствия от игры исчезли. 😔 Люди ненавидят повышение уровня, но для меня это было развлечением как целью, и я всегда ждал событий XP. Теперь просто прокачиваю части, ничего больше и в какой-то степени получаю золотые реликвии, потому что я очень ограничен и не настолько удачлив. 

Here))) To 100%

image.png.2ce2f1b0dfc3583c8bf8f6ee7c218c5d.png

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀