Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 30 days are pruned and will no longer show here
SettlemenT

SettlemenT

Swap rolling beasts with massive lava feet, it's the meta. Swap rapid destruction with reckless beam. Upgrade that 2 epic heat engine and 1 epic energy mass booster.

Do not upgrade savior resistance and the rare energy booster.

Also get a common teleporter. It needs less energy to use and we don't use tp for dmg so common one is generally best.

You did good job by mything nightmare, it is a good torso.

Can't really give more advices as you got a small amount of extra items to swap. Just keep upgrading your current items and let us know if you got better ones.

SettlemenT

SettlemenT

Swap rolling beasts with massive lava feet, it's the meta. Swap rapid destruction with reckless beam. Upgrade that 2 epic heat engine and 1 epic energy mass booster.

Do not upgrade savior resistance and the rare energy booster.

Also get a common teleporter. It needs less energy to use and we don't use tp for dmg so common one is generally best.

You did good job by mything nightmare, it is a good torso.

Can't really give more advices as you got a small amount of extra items to swap.

SettlemenT

SettlemenT

Swap rolling beasts with massive lava feet, it's the meta. Swap rapid destruction with reckless beam. Upgrade that 2 epic heat engine and 1 epic energy mass booster. Do not upgrade savior resistance and the rare energy booster. Also get a common teleporter. It needs less energy to use and we don't use tp for dmg so common one is generally best. You did good job by mything nightmare, it is a good torso. Can't really give more advices as you got a small amount of extra items to swap.

• Activity

1. 14

Stevelord Videos ☄️

2. 0

Build

3. 7

why do I not have advertising in the game I want to receive tokens for advertising

4. 11

Rank 1 builds

5. 12

My robot

6. 7

why do I not have advertising in the game I want to receive tokens for advertising

7. 7

Where is fun?

8. 0

WU "Battle vs Computer" isn't working