How do I go about deactivating my base?

DeBeer78

Question

6 answers to this question

Quick question, from where did you hear this?

———

Base deactivation has been disabled a long time ago, to no one's surprise, base is actually better in the long term. While getting silver boxes might be cool, you're only gonna get items up to epic and no more. Not only are the silver boxes gonna be more expensive the more you progress, you will earn less from the boxes since they only provide oh so small amount of item.

In short, stay with base, even though it takes a painful amount of time to max it, it will be worth your time if you play your cards correctly.

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

1 minute ago, GoldenTX said:

Quick question, from where did you hear this?

———

Base deactivation has been disabled a long time ago, to no one's surprise, base is actually better in the long term. While getting silver boxes might be cool, you're only gonna get items up to epic and no more. Not only are the silver boxes gonna be more expensive the more you progress, you will earn less from the boxes since they only provide oh so small amount of item.

In short, stay with base, even though it takes a painful amount of time to max it, it will be worth your time if you play your cards correctly.

Thanks for the reply, since im stuck with the base, what would be the best way to get the most out of it?

Just now, DeBeer78 said:

Thanks for the reply, since im stuck with the base, what would be the best way to get the most out of it?

In order, you upgrade your headquarters, then your gold mines. Make sure they're at least at the same level as your headquarters. Then once you reach level 15 headquarters you can focus on the item factories, at level 15, you can craft power units, which will be really useful for grinding and upgrading.

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

23 minutes ago, GoldenTX said:

In order, you upgrade your headquarters, then your gold mines. Make sure they're at least at the same level as your headquarters. Then once you reach level 15 headquarters you can focus on the item factories, at level 15, you can craft power units, which will be really useful for grinding and upgrading.

Any other tips you have for progressing?

1 minute ago, DeBeer78 said:

Any other tips you have for progressing?

Depends on the thing.

In general, once you've completed 1v1 on normal, you can try out hard mode on the first three chapters (dry lands, etc) as they're easy almost every time.

For grinding fortune boxes, you can go to the dry lands boss on normal. (Hard mode or insane if you want to) Note that there is a CHANCE for a fortune box, it's not guaranteed.

Overlord's Den 2, or 3, or 6, for grinding coins and XP. The most efficient way is on hard mode, but if you can't do them yet, stay on normal mode.

Thats most of the general grinding things you need to know.

On making mechs, focus on your main/1st mech first, DON'T go around making 2nd and 3rd mechs while your first one still looks like a mess. 

Do not use epic and higher rarity to upgrade something, regardless of how desperate you are. You'll regret it if you do, many people did, and I'm talking from experience.

There is a slight boost when upgrading an item from the same category. Example: upgrading windigo with broken devourer gives a 1.1× boost. Upgrading windigo with nightmare gives a 1.2× boost.

Focus on one element for one mech, making a hybrid (e.x. physical and electric on one mech) will never work well for you, not even if the items are maxed, since you don't have a single element to keep on using and dealing more damage.

If you have any questions regarding epic and higher items feel free to private message me or ask it here.

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8