Please help me manage my mech's weight limit

eltonaze

Question

16 answers to this question

First of all, zarkares and iron boots are not that good. Do not upgrade them more. I recommend you to get a nightmare torso, it starts at common so it is easy to get, and can be divined. It is a lightweight torso with good stats making it a really good torso.

About the legs, try to get a massive feet preferably a heat or physical one. They are the meta currently.

Change the teleporter to a common one. A lot of pros use common, since it has lowest energy cost which can come in handy.

The nightfall, frantic and desolation are the best weapons you got currently. It is worth upping them.

To save weight you should maybe take off the sword, it is not that good. You can take off the last words too, but your choice. Take off the 3 type resistance module, it is bad. And lastly upgrade the modules.

Maybe people like OKI DOKI and GoldenTX can help you more than i did.

Edited by SettlemenT (see edit history)

Iron boots change for scorching feet, they also start at common, but has significantly less weight than iron boots, like SettlemenT said, go for nightmare. 

Remove grappling as well, desolation will put them in a good place anyway. Try to look for a repulser, as they start at rare, ends at epic, they're not that rare, which you can also look for them in the factory cards.

I see that you're on PC. Here's my tip.

Go to factory, craft a common item, when it's finished, open it and get the bonus card, do this 20 times a day and you'll get 20 free rare/epic cards. They're mostly capped at epic, but you can use them for food, since getting epic parts aren't that easy on your level.

Heat is currently the best element in the meta system. Try to aim for your nightfall first though, as without last words it might be hard to go anywhere. Frantic is only capable at mythic, so you can keep it for later. 

The sword you're using is nowhere close to being a meta item, to no one's surprise... But there is Seraph Blade, which is a premium version of your sword.

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

29 minutes ago, eltonaze said:

I use a sword a lot; do I need to replace it with a better one, or is the sword just terrible in the current meta?

That sword is fine for low ranks, but it can only go max epic. It is a basic rule that anything what cannot be upgraded till divine is mostly bad. The sword covers the 1-2 range, but it doesn't knockback. I'm guessing you used nightfall and then the sword at 1 range, and that is a nice combo. But when at 1 range the sword is pointless because you cannot use the nightfall after for combo, so you will stomp instead. The ideal close range weapon is a shotgun. Try to get a recoiler, any kind. They start at epic, can go up to divine and knockbacks you and the enemy making you be able to attack with 3 range weapons too. The rock recoiler is used by a lot of people, because it's really good. Idk if i can call it meta tho.

Also, which element is good in the current meta?

Mostly heat and physical are used in top ranks. Every element has it's own pros and cons tho. They are all good.

I have a mix of every element and don't know if that's good or bad.

Good idea to have spare items incase you need to change something.

Edited by SettlemenT (see edit history)

Just now, eltonaze said:

unfortunately, I don't know the weapons you guys told me and their look, is there any wiki-like page for this game you can suggest to me, please?

The wiki is inactive, but there is the workshop. You can experiment with items and see them here. Note that only the items what go up to divine are here. https://workshop-unlimited.vercel.app/#/workshop

12 minutes ago, eltonaze said:

Thank you for the tips!
I will try to do as you and SettlemenT said.
unfortunately, I don't know the weapons you guys told me and their look, is there any wiki-like page for this game you can suggest to me, please?

thank you guys so much!!

There is a website named Workshop Unlimited, search up "supermechs workshop unlimited" and you'll see it. I also am preparing videos of the items being used in meta/non-meta mechs. 

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

NOTE, these mechs are only for illustration purposes only and you might not get the items that are shown in the videos for a long time.

These two show a brief use of:

Desolation 

&

Last Words 

Last one that shows nightfall and frantic brute in a combination.

Edited by GoldenTX (see edit history)

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

8 minutes ago, SettlemenT said:

First of all, zarkares and iron boots are not that good. Do not upgrade them more. I recommend you to get a nightmare torso, it starts at common so it is easy to get, and can be divined. It is a lightweight torso with good stats making it a really good torso.

About the legs, try to get a massive feet preferably a heat or physical one. They are the meta currently.

Change the teleporter to a common one. A lot of pros use common, since it has lowest energy cost which can come in handy.

The nightfall, frantic and desolation are the best weapons you got currently. It is worth upping them.

To save weight you should maybe take off the sword, it is not that good. You can take off the last words too, but your choice. Take off the 3 type resistance module, it is bad. And lastly upgrade the modules.

Maybe people like OKI DOKI and GoldenTX can help you more than i did.

Thank you so much, that's a lot of useful information.
I want to ask a few more questions if you have time.
I use a sword a lot; do I need to replace it with a better one, or is the sword just terrible in the current meta?
I took off "Last Words" since I’m not really using it.
Also, which element is good in the current meta?
I have a mix of every element and don't know if that's good or bad.

Thanks a lot!!

5 minutes ago, GoldenTX said:

Go to factory, craft a common item, when it's finished, open it and get the bonus card, do this 20 times a day and you'll get 20 free rare/epic cards. They're mostly capped at epic, but you can use them for food, since getting epic parts aren't that easy on your level.

I used to do that when i still had ads. Good times.

7 minutes ago, GoldenTX said:

Iron boots change for scorching feet, they also start at common, but has significantly less weight than iron boots, like SettlemenT said, go for nightmare. 

Remove grappling as well, desolation will put them in a good place anyway. Try to look for a repulser, as they start at rare, ends at epic, they're not that rare, which you can also look for them in the factory cards.

I see that you're on PC. Here's my tip.

Heat is currently the best element in the meta system. Try to aim for your nightfall first though, as without last words it might be hard to go anywhere. Frantic is only capable at mythic, so you can keep it for later. 

The sword you're using is nowhere close to being a meta item, to no one's surprise... But there is Seraph Blade, which is a premium version of your sword.

Thank you for the tips!
I will try to do as you and SettlemenT said.

thank you guys so much!!

12 minutes ago, SettlemenT said:

That sword is fine for low ranks, but it can only go max epic. It is a basic rule that anything what cannot be upgraded till divine is mostly bad. The sword covers the 0-1 range, but it doesn't knockback. I'm guessing you used nightfall and then the sword at 1 range, and that is a nice combo. But when at 0 range the sword is pointless because you cannot use the nightfall after for combo, so you will stomp instead. The ideal close range weapon is a shotgun. Try to get a recoiler, any kind. They start at epic, can go up to divine and knockbacks you and the enemy making you be able to attack with 3 range weapons too. The rock recoiler is used by a lot of people, because it's really good. Idk if i can call it meta tho.

Mostly heat and physical are used in top ranks. Every element has it's own pros and cons tho. They are all good.

Good idea to have spare items incase you need to change something.

Appreciate all the tips! 

I will try to do as you and GoldenTX said.

Dude, I didn't know that this game was still active after all this years and I loved this community already!

thanks again

Edited by eltonaze (see edit history)