Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 30 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Senkowo

Senkowo

22 minutes ago, BestFriend said:

About epic-legendady card, is cost 400,000 gold to produce 1 card, but is not that expensive if you do the math.

ExamPower kit card cost 6000 gold each and 20 min (mean 18,000 gold per hour), while epic-legendary card cost 400,000 gold each and 3 day (mean ~5555,(5) gold per hour).

But for sure, waiting 3 days just for a chance to get a legendary card is not worth it.

Oh yea 400k isn't that far, I was thinking it might be 1 million

Ah 3 days? Yea, with 3 factories it isn't that bad, and it's not like the coins grow much faster than 400k/day if I wanna save up some money too

7 hours ago, GoldenTX said:

The power kits are the best plan once you do get LVL15 factories, cheap items are slow, yes, they don't give out much, but if you do have the time and patience do to cheap items, that's on you.

As for the LVL20 factories, the epic-legendaries cards are expensive, but when coins summer sale arrives, you can get more items than what a regular premium pack could offer (500 tokens for 1,550,000/1,5m coins), making them worth it for as long as the sale is up, or maybe you already have the coins,🤷‍♂️. The ratio, no one really made a serious test about it, but after seeing what I got after crafting about 15 cards on all four of my factories, I'd say it's about 1 to 6 or 5. Don't have much time so I just went with 15 cards.

Well, cheap items are slower and I think they also give less power potential/money (400 compared to 1200 and ~1700 compared to 6k, + they don't have the 10% boost between kits and the kit's purpose of multiplying power)

What is coins summer sale?

Senkowo

Senkowo

17 minutes ago, BestFriend said:

About epic-legendady card, is cost 400,000 gold to produce 1 card, but is not that expensive if you do the math.

ExamPower kit card cost 6000 gold each and 20 min (mean 18,000 gold per hour), while epic-legendary card cost 400,000 gold each and 3 day (mean ~5555,(5) gold per hour).

But for sure, waiting 3 days just for a chance to get a legendary card is not worth it.

Ah 3 days? Yea, with 3 factories it isn't that bad, and it's not like the coins grow much faster than 300k/day if I wanna save up some money too

Senkowo

Senkowo

17 minutes ago, BestFriend said: