Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 30 days are pruned and will no longer show here
BestFriend

BestFriend

Change few things.

On 9/15/2024 at 11:14 PM, OKI DOKI said:

Albatross loss his account? That is sad. He was always playing. Oh. he is making a new account.  Damn, 800 wins a week back to push hard and move on rank fast collecting gold and parts. He will be top fast. 

Well, many players changed their life. Some were middle schoolers and high schoolers now a bunch of old college students drinking beer in secret, party or maybe part timers plus collage. 😆

New life adaptation till gets their balance. Things change a lot in that period of time. 🫡

Update: INMIN clan is dead(?), half of the players have joined the new clan INWINS but I don't see Gabriel(INMIN guild leader) ,and finally joined back ~ACE RED BARON~

Oh i didn't mean to quote your comment oof.

BestFriend

BestFriend

Albatross loss his account? That is sad. He was always playing. Oh. he is making a new account.  Damn, 800 wins a week back to push hard and move on rank fast collecting gold and parts. He will be top fast. 

Well, many players changed their life. Some were middle schoolers and high schoolers now a bunch of old college students drinking beer in secret, party or maybe part timers plus collage. 😆

New life adaptation till gets their balance. Things change a lot in that period of time. 🫡

Update: INMIN clan is dead(?), half of the players have joined the new clan INWINS but I don't see Gabriel(INMIN guild leader) ,and finally joined back ~ACE RED BARON~

BestFriend

BestFriend

Update: INMIN clan is dead(?), half of the players have joined the new clan INWINS but I don't see Gabriel(INMIN guild leader) and I'm trying to find the clan *ace red baron * but couldn't, so I ended up joined FearNeverEnd.