Raid Score - how's that possible?

LOWER48

Question

8 answers to this question

1 minute ago, LOWER48 said:

Today we are currently on tier 3 in raid.

How can someone have 28,500 score exceeding the maximum? Is there any way to get that score too? (im a month old player, so a newbie.)

image.thumb.png.256b8f1950343a5304f27d76a1c3ce4c.png

Yeah. I already reported this guy 12 hours ago in a form well just wait for the verdict 

In the discord 

17 minutes ago, Dalek Emperor said:

Why? 

There would always be someone talking about how hackers are ruining the fun yet they witch hunt themselves for attention like they never got any from their parents, now they're looking to find that nonexistent part in their bodies when in reality they just love the attention for posting a "hacker".

In short, witch hunt is not allowed. It was never allowed. Not to mention this thread counts as witch hunting.

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

2 hours ago, JUGGERNAUT said:

Just say ur one of them hackers.

You dont want yiur buddies and your tricksto be discovered so you want ppl to forget this thread

Why would I post the link to the report a potential cheater document then? Just talk to Raul he'll say almost the same thing. Not to mention I was short with it. "No less. No attention seeking" since what's the point of telling the whole world there are some hackers when you yourself aren't doing anything about it? 

Yeah sure, let's post this message about hackers to spread awareness. No, we all already know, at least for those who play raid.

Screenshot_2024-09-08-09-40-43-78_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg.bf764f496a2b27b916f5a0256d88889c.jpg

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8