Is brightroar viable with my mech?

SniperCarpet

Question

5 answers to this question

If you're going for malice hot flash, there's no need for brightroar. Maybe yes if you're looking to (brightroar + recoiler) but that's kind of useless when you have a malice beam/hot flash to drain the opponent's energy.

Something else would be dual valiant, I haven't encountered myself. Though a dual valiant build I've tried is this.

Screenshot_2024-08-25-17-15-59-07_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.thumb.jpg.df93cd258c5b2ed3e435ae6da902adb5.jpg

Of course you don't have to go overkill with 1000 energy cap, you could just use an OP or energy engine... Or take off one platinum and the QCB for one energy engine and a guardian.

Edited by GoldenTX (see edit history)

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

2 minutes ago, GoldenTX said:

If you're going for malice hot flash, there's no need for brightroar. Maybe yes if you're looking to (brightroar + recoiler) but that's kind of useless when you have a malice beam/hot flash to drain the opponent's energy.

Something else would be dual valiant, I haven't encountered myself. Though a dual valiant build I've tried is this.

Screenshot_2024-08-25-17-15-59-07_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.thumb.jpg.df93cd258c5b2ed3e435ae6da902adb5.jpg

Of course you don't have to go overkill with 1000 energy cap, you could just use an OP or energy engine... Or take off one platinum and the QCB for one energy engine and a guardian.

Wtf is that mech name☠️

10 hours ago, SniperCarpet said:

is brightroar a viable weapon with my mech

No, you want to be firing the valiants, and a sword would work against that

10 hours ago, SniperCarpet said:

how would a double valiant sniper build look like?

Viking hammer + last words would be a base for a otherwise f2p build

Note the gap at range 2