Which ones of these items are good?

shurik_16062012

Question

2 answers to this question

Mostly useless things, but physical monkey torso (hollow spectral armor) is slightly worse than the other two versions , you can keep it for now as it's a tank torso, not the best, not the worst. Misguided rocket battery is... Bad. Not even worth keeping.

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

1 hour ago, shurik_16062012 said:

Im mostly asking about legendaries cuz i dont know should i use them for myth food or no

Screenshot_2024-08-24-11-31-29-522_air.com.supermechs.superapp.jpg

I mean the physical torso and legs look kinda good, but what about the misguided rocket battery? 

Power Bottom can never transformed to mythical, marking it useless as scrap, use as myth food

Hallow armor is very useful torso if u are a beginner or ppl below rank 7

It has immense HP that tanks a lot(mind it's very heavy) 

Rocket battery--the one u get is worse than another variant of it(overcharged rocket battery), it is energy-free, mainly used for heat energy-free builds that focus on long-range resistance breaking

That thing has a range of 4-8 it's quite hard to use since most rest weapons are 4-8 range too, the knockback isn't kinda useful

All premium weapons are worth keeping

unless they are rly bad like purifier/desert fury, etc.   better get at least one of them stored at inventory is suggested, unless u got no free space

10 minutes ago, Stormrider said:

Power Bottom can never transformed to mythical, marking it useless as scrap, use as myth food

Hallow armor is very useful torso if u are a beginner or ppl below rank 7

It has immense HP that tanks a lot(mind it's very heavy) 

Rocket battery--the one u get is nicer than another variant of it(overcharged rocket battery), it is energy-free, mainly used for heat energy-free builds that focus on long-range resistance breaking

That means for a dense build this item compensates savagery/desolation very nice. 

All premium weapons are worth keeping

unless they are rly bad like purifier/desert fury, etc.   better get at least one of them stored at inventory is suggested, unless u got no free space

Notice the hollow armor will be Extremely fragile if u got no resistance modules and not fully upgraded on arena shop

yeah that rocket battery is only specialized in certain builds

Edited by Stormrider
I mistaken the two different kind of rocket batteries (see edit history)

The sinners don’t rest and the cursed don’t sleep