My third mech.

BestFriend

Question

21 answers to this question

A close-range destroyer, I see. I'd say upgrade your mighty cannon since it can deal damage combined with nightfall if you use both properly.

About modules.. you can exchange one of those platings for an engine (heat/ene) since those stats aren't lasting long in arena nor campaign (if you're trying to do 3v3 of course)

Here's a representation of what mech could fit you better

Screenshot_2024-08-12-19-17-48-64_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.thumb.jpg.1f219ded8bbdffc41bd7b9e61e0e0775.jpg

Quick note:this is WITHOUT arena buffs, so your mech may be better than the picture 

Of course, the teleporter doesn't need to be an advanced one, I recommend the common one since it only uses 3 energy. 

Would love trying this mech out on the arena but I don't have a mighty cannon yet. 

Good luck out there, my friend.

GTX - EMPSYS

Edited by GoldenTX (see edit history)

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

Also I forgot to mention, mighty cannon becomes less useful if you're stuck on a certain position and the enemy has a range 3 weapon (example; dual malice beam), and you're cornered, that's one of the probable weakness depending on which type of mech you're fighting.

something like this.

IMG_20240812_211935.thumb.jpg.024b25f9eae98c09b510088c5bef5f2d.jpg

If you haven't used your sacrifice cannon yet, you can do this once and that'll deal considerable amount of damage (Assuming you already used the resistance drainer/destroyer). It will deal about 709 damage (without the res drainer) on average.

If your sacrifice cannon is already used, don't use charge or teleport just yet, you can jump and use recoiler, if the enemy decides to corner camp you again, use teleport to a safe range and don't use the mighty cannon if the enemy has a range 6 weapon.

Also using a low kg grappling hook (like the electric one) would work since it doesn't take up too much of your mech's health point.

Anyway, welcome to the mathematics of supermechs, where I explain a bunch of info that's probably gonna be useful only once. You can absolutely skip this if it bores you. 

Recoiler - (all 3 uses)

Minimum: 654 | maximum: 1305 | average: 981

Nightfall - (all 3 uses)

Minimum: 732 | maximum: 1098 | average:915

Sacrifice cannon - 

Minimum:214 | maximum:520 | average:367

Mighty cannon - (unlimited uses)

Minimum: 252 | maximum:431 | average: 342

(On average, you'd use the mighty cannon two times)

And that comes to the totals.

Minimum total damage: 1852

Maximum total damage: 3354.

Average damage: 2605.

This is counted without the drone and the opponent's resistance. If you made it this far, thanks for listening and I hope you the best.

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

Posted (edited)

Also Falcon -

Minimum:596 | maximum:997 | average:796

About the weakness you mention ,i think im okay with it .Because im only using my third mech for clan wars right now.

Side quesion (about my first mech) what module i should myth first???

Screenshot_2024-08-13-00-49-24.png

I has enough epic and legendary food to make all three myth, just...what first.

Edited by bestfriend
Erm teleport,drone,and charge is not "module" right? (see edit history)

Considerable capacity stats, but low regen and cooling, really low regen. Plasma fortress can be good (as it provides a bonus 150 health point at max myth).Mighty protector can wait, you already have 123 phys resistance.

I'd say energy engine since the regen stats, but if you're going for a glass cannon build, it's considerable, though in general, energy mechs that have valiant snipers can and will make your mech sitting duck.

In the 2000 health point range (if you're ever going to arena) you'd fight many dual malice beam/corrupt light players, which might be a problem since the regen/cooling stats, which are not good in the long run. (But it mostly depends on your rank)

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

Almost didnt notice your update there, haha.

Terror cry? absolutely, its quite the change you can possibly make, the mighty cannon will be a lot more effective, as it can move your enemy back and forth, maybe trapping them in a loop until the terror cry runs out.

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

My arena buff (sorry for my energy regen is weak).

Screenshot_2024-08-14-11-15-09.png

Screenshot_2024-08-14-11-15-15.png

Screenshot_2024-08-14-11-15-29.png

btw my current rank between 10-13. Clan INMIN (we are aiming 5000 wins per season).

just a normal battles,the one im showing the code here (E39F1) is the 1vs2 😆

Screenshot_2024-08-14-12-13-29.png

Just watched and noticed, considering how the first mech only has a single hot flash on max myth, it's quite easy for you to win, not to mention that obsolete laser cannon, which is kind of a reverse last words, lol, but considerably worse. Also that legendary ultrabright... Makes me wonder how they got there. Insane luck maybe?

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

would be almost impossible to notice since usually merged replies have no notifications. Good thing I check every followed page to see if someone's reply is merged with something new.

peekabooscope.png.ed2676c82f3cfffd97b8e0d0edbfdd1d.png.8fa1f73dc94cd39d001089d128b32dce.png

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

you're doing great, almost there!

further on, the only tips i can give you is strategies and counters. for now, continue upgrading that plasma fortress.

about running out of power units when upgrading, dont worry, the upgrades become less impactful from the point of LVL40 mythic (other than the color of the weapons/body), so it wont be that big of a deal if you couldn't make it to LVL 50. but of course, its a bit better when you fully max it.

Keep on going and reach for the stars!

Screenshot(17).thumb.png.7e8bfc696696275a8eed65cd55ad2d5c.png

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8