Anyone know of a hacker group?

TAS

Question

I haven't played in forever, and I came back a many months ago to find my account was hacked into. all my mechs were basically destroyed. Except for 1 weapon, all armor, legs, modules etc. were consumed to upgrade 1 weapon. then in the loadout preset page, a message was written by some hacker group. I reset all the loadout names but I forgot the name of the hacker group. Has anyone else experienced this before? To be fair I used a weak password because I made my account as a kid and never bothered to change it, and that's on me. I'm not seeking help to roll back my account or anything, but I just want some information on this.

1 answer to this question

41 minutes ago, TAS said:

I haven't played in forever, and I came back a many months ago to find my account was hacked into. all my mechs were basically destroyed. Except for 1 weapon, all armor, legs, modules etc. were consumed to upgrade 1 weapon. then in the loadout preset page, a message was written by some hacker group. I reset all the loadout names but I forgot the name of the hacker group. Has anyone else experienced this before? To be fair I used a weak password because I made my account as a kid and never bothered to change it, and that's on me. I'm not seeking help to roll back my account or anything, but I just want some information on this.

there in supermechs are groups full of grinding bots/smurfs to like annoy or grind to get the top clans, some of them are literally new accounts just to grind  to get the max prizes in the game, or badges, or somewhat they want to get, others hackers like to troll using on game unobtainable/code items to keep anonying the people, or just farming tokens, but its rare see people how steal supermechs accounts, because u cannot even trade parts to another one, in that case u suffered a nuke to our account, if u can, go to supermechs support for more help, (sorry my grammar, pretty sucks LOL)