About making legendary items for myth transforming...

Dupke

Question

I picked up from a few threads that torsos like nightmare and sith are easier/cheaper to upgrade/transform. Im about to start transforming some items to legendaries to use as myth materials, so i was wondering if its better to focus on using items like these or just go with whatever. Any other tips for getting items from rare/epic to legendary as efficiently as possible are also welcome!

4 answers to this question

10 hours ago, TRG Kai said:

Use powerkits, always use powers... NEVER boost powerkits with powerkits. 

I suggest reading the forum linked below;

You don't have to follow everything here, but it's a good guide to use powerkits to your advantage instead of wasting items.
Also, Nightmare can be used as a really powerful torso.

Thanks mate, much appreciated. I guess it's time to grind my ass off to get that lvl 15 base 😔

7 hours ago, Dupke said:

Thanks mate, much appreciated. I guess it's time to grind my ass off to get that lvl 15 base 😔

You can still get powerkits from MIX  boxes and/or clan win rewards. I suggest joining LMG (Los Mecha Godzillas) if you're looking to earn items and/or tokens.

Edited by TRG Kai (see edit history)

On 6/25/2024 at 10:47 PM, TRG Kai said:

You can still get powerkits from MIX  boxes and/or clan win rewards. I suggest joining LMG (Los Mecha Godzillas) if you're looking to earn items and/or tokens.

I was actually looking for a better clan, I see a few ones named Los Mecha Godzillas tho, is that the full name?