Best heat build I can make

WhySoS1r1os

Question

1 answer to this question

your best bet for a heat mech as of now would be dawnblaze + flaminator.

the build uses MPV, lava feet, DawnBlaze, Flaminator, Magma Recoiler, a resistance drainer (the best you have), and a Firefly for drone as a substitute Flame Spear. Given your inventory, I'd advise your modules be a single Savior Resistance and armor plating, the remainder of the slots will be a triple engine setup. 

Something I'd like to note about your inventory, here are things you should feed when you'll transform stuff:

Brutality - your other torsos outclass it.

Zarkares - your other torsos outclass it.

Corrupt Light - terrible side weapon, fits zero niche, outclassed by DawnBlaze.

War Hammer - you already have a mythical War Hammer. There is no point to having another one, unless you're trolling and wish to use two builds that use it. 

Flaming Hammer - somehow worse than War Hammer in terms of viability. Sac it immediately. 

Frantic Brutes - you have Distance Shredder. YOU HAVE DISTANCE SHREDDER. There is no point in using this dogshit weapon, sacrifice both of them immediately.

Face Shocker - mediocre damage and drain, only has three uses, overall unreliable. If you are using an energy build, use Unreliable Protector instead. (See what I did there?)