Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 30 days are pruned and will no longer show here
SettlemenT

SettlemenT

I did not manage to fix the game on my pc, so i am playing on an old windows 7 where the game works. Many keys are not working here (enter included), and i have to ctrl+c ctrl+v a lot of keys into text (which is just pain), so sorry about the bad formality and shortening words.             I am going to use half burnt scope as a meat to transform my windigo to mythic. I am concerned about sacrificing it, since it is a premium. Imo Hbs sucks, bc of the huge backfire, but it is still a premium. Should i do it? And do i need to keep premiums, just cause they are what they are?        I also got legend nightmare, but windigo is better to use for me as of now, since i lack in good modules to make the nightmare work nicely.           Is the mythical plating + the other stuff worth 3k token in todays offer?

SettlemenT

SettlemenT

I did not manage to fix the game on my pc, so i am playing on an old windows 7 where the game works. Many keys are not working here (enter included), and i have to ctrl+c ctrl+v a lot of keys into text (which is just pain), so sorry about the bad formality and shortening words.             I am going to use half burnt scope as a meat to transform my windigo to mythic. I am concerned about sacrificing it, since it is a premium. Imo Hbs sucks, bc of the huge backfire, but it is still a premium. Should i do it? And do i need to keep premiums, just cause they are what they are?     I also got legend nightmare, but windigo is better to use for me as of now, since i lack in good modules to make it work nicely.

SettlemenT

SettlemenT

I did not manage to fix the game on my pc, so i am playing on an old windows 7 where the game works. Many keys are not working here (enter included), and i have to ctrl+c ctrl+v a lot of keys into text (which is just pain), so sorry about the bad formality and shortening words.             I am going to use half burnt scope as a meat for my mythic windigo. I am concerned about sacrificing it, since it is a premium. Imo Hbs sucks, bc of the huge backfire, but it is still a premium. Should i do it?         I also got legend nightmare, but windigo is better to use for me as of now, since i lack in good modules to make it work nicely.