Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 30 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Dalek Emperor

Dalek Emperor

19 minutes ago, GoldenTX said:

Main reason why I disabled auto follow discussion is because my notification list would be filled with " X person commented on Y topic" and I'd get confused. Same with if someone reacted to my posts :classic_tongue:

Personally i don't disable any notifications because I still read everything I did not read, even reactions on posts

2 hours ago, GoldenTX said:

Not really a meme but I'll post it anyway.

IMG_20240928_143410.jpg.b8ed4de6b06983c8e324ef56b29139dc.jpg

Bigboy and Madboy are decent builds. HELLGATE is slightly unstable on the modules part though.

What if you make a team with RAMBOY, BIGBOY and MADBOY and name it "The Boys"

Dalek Emperor

Dalek Emperor

4 minutes ago, GoldenTX said:

Main reason why I disabled auto follow discussion is because my notification list would be filled with " X person commented on Y topic" and I'd get confused. Same with if someone reacted to my posts :classic_tongue:

Personally i don't disable any notifications because I still read everything I did not read, even reactions on posts

2 hours ago, GoldenTX said:

Not really a meme but I'll post it anyway.

IMG_20240928_143410.jpg.b8ed4de6b06983c8e324ef56b29139dc.jpg

Bigboy and Madboy are decent builds. HELLGATE is slightly unstable on the modules part though.

What if you make a team with RAMBOY, BIGBOY and MADBOY and name it The Boys

• Activity

1. 1

Annelids

2. 3

The community is gone.

3. 1

Annelids

4. 4

I came back to the game after a few years and posted a thread 3 days ago. These are my upgrades after 3 days. Any suggestions?

5. 6

How do I go about deactivating my base?

6. 6

How do I go about deactivating my base?

7. 4

I came back to the game after a few years and posted a thread 3 days ago. These are my upgrades after 3 days. Any suggestions?