STUPID OP BOTS I REALLY REALLY DESPISE THEM

benpeters265

Does anyone else in the lower ranks ever get those stupid bots with the twin frantic brutes and rock recoiler that have a ton of resistance and health and are way stronger then you are cause i get them way too much and its really frustrating cause my mechs can get up to rank 13/14/15 and stay there but when i fall out of them its really hard to get back into those ranks

can the people who manage the game please change this

can bots (if necessary) be completely randomised so that way i at least have a chance to play against them in the arena

and can the people who are imitating those bots get banned because they make the game no fun

42 minutes ago, benpeters265 said:

Does anyone else in the lower ranks ever get those stupid bots with the twin frantic brutes and rock recoiler that have a ton of resistance and health and are way stronger then you are cause i get them way too much and its really frustrating cause my mechs can get up to rank 13/14/15 and stay there but when i fall out of them its really hard to get back into those ranks

can bots (if necessary) be completely randomised so that way i at least have a chance to play against them in the arena

and can the people who are imitating those bots get banned because they make the game no fun

The bots you talk about are real peoples using weak machines but strong modules and weapons, we called them smurfs.

They work to get hundreds of wins every day for clan prizes like tokens.

Alien cat fox ❌     White fox friend ✅

4 hours ago, benpeters265 said:

theres a way to defeat them aka, making them lose energy and they have 0 energy so they cant damage you A LOT

or just get a weapon that deals a lot dmg and make sure to have a lot of health  or just heat them as much you can

also i met them before. most of them spared me