I came back to the game after a few years and posted a thread 3 days ago. These are my upgrades after 3 days. Any suggestions?

Elto_on

Question

4 answers to this question

In order:

1. Nightfall.

2. Nightmare.

3. Regeneration modules.

4. Modules.

———

Please can you remove the savior resistance?

———

You can change the desolation for the range 3-6 grenade puller named Night Eagle for a better physical combination. As I previously said, frantic is mostly gonna be good when you myth it, so you can upgrade it later on when you have a considerable mech. You can upgrade the Void (drone) to level 40 but DO NOT transform it to mythic. You can upgrade the charge engine later.

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

Mything the legs wasn't worth it currently imo. If you really wanted to myth something, it should have been the nightmare or frantic/nightfall. It is advised to myth the legs after done mything the more important stuff (torso, weapons, modules), as the legs just give a 'small' amount of extra hp + dmg.

Anyways, you already did it, so that's that. (I myself on my account did not myth anything for a few months after start. First i got everything to level 40, then grinded a ton of level 20 power kits and when finally decided, i did it smartly.)

GoldenTX already wrote nice advices, but i'll say that when upgrading modules be sure to prioritise things like the heat engines and the energy regen ones. They are your best mods currently.

Edited by SettlemenT (see edit history)

51 minutes ago, GoldenTX said:

In order:

1. Nightfall.

2. Nightmare.

3. Regeneration modules.

4. Modules.

———

Please can you remove the savior resistance?

———

You can change the desolation for the range 3-6 grenade puller named Night Eagle for a better physical combination. As I previously said, frantic is mostly gonna be good when you myth it, so you can upgrade it later on when you have a considerable mech. You can upgrade the Void (drone) to level 40 but DO NOT transform it to mythic. You can upgrade the charge engine later.

Actually, yesterday I found that if I upgrade a part with food that has the same element and category, it gives a 1.1x and 1.2x upgrade bonus. So, I am upgrading Nightfall with side weapons and Nightmare with torsos, and it really helps me upgrade faster compared to what I used to do before.

Regarding Savior Resistance, I will change it ASAP when I find something good to replace it with.

I was holding the Eagle because I wasn't sure if it was better than Desolation or not, but with your comment, I am now sure I can change it.

Thank you!

50 minutes ago, SettlemenT said:

Mything the legs wasn't worth it currently imo. If you really wanted to myth something, it should have been the nightmare or frantic/nightfall. It is advised to myth the legs after done mything the more important stuff (torso, weapons, modules), as the legs just give a 'small' amount of extra hp + dmg.

Anyways, you already did it, so that's that. (I myself on my account did not myth anything for a few months after start. First i got everything to level 40, then grinded a ton of level 20 power kits and when finally decided, i did it smartly.)

GoldenTX already wrote nice advices, but i'll say that when upgrading modules be sure to prioritise things like the heat engines and the energy regen ones. They are your best mods currently.

Now that I think about it, evolving a leg wasn't a good idea. I should have evolved weapons first.

Do you think evolving mods to myth are a good idea? After evolving weapons and body parts of course.

21 minutes ago, Elto_on said:

Do you think evolving mods to myth are a good idea? After evolving weapons and body parts of course.

I feel like this is a no brainer. 

Yes, evolving mods to mythic are mandatory when you get to the point.

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8