Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 30 days are pruned and will no longer show here
eltonaze

eltonaze

12 minutes ago, SettlemenT said:

That sword is fine for low ranks, but it can only go max epic. It is a basic rule that anything what cannot be upgraded till divine is mostly bad. The sword covers the 0-1 range, but it doesn't knockback. I'm guessing you used nightfall and then the sword at 1 range, and that is a nice combo. But when at 0 range the sword is pointless because you cannot use the nightfall after for combo, so you will stomp instead. The ideal close range weapon is a shotgun. Try to get a recoiler, any kind. They start at epic, can go up to divine and knockbacks you and the enemy making you be able to attack with 3 range weapons too. The rock recoiler is used by a lot of people, because it's really good. Idk if i can call it meta tho.

Mostly heat and physical are used in top ranks. Every element has it's own pros and cons tho. They are all good.

Good idea to have spare items incase you need to change something.

Appreciate all the tips! 

I will try to do as you and GoldenTX said.

Dude, I didn't know that this game was still active after all this years and I loved this community already!

thanks again

eltonaze

eltonaze

8 minutes ago, SettlemenT said:

That sword is fine for low ranks, but it can only go max epic. It is a basic rule that anything what cannot be upgraded till divine is mostly bad. The sword covers the 0-1 range, but it doesn't knockback. I'm guessing you used nightfall and then the sword at 1 range, and that is a nice combo. But when at 0 range the sword is pointless because you cannot use the nightfall after for combo, so you will stomp instead. The ideal close range weapon is a shotgun. Try to get a recoiler, any kind. They start at epic, can go up to divine and knockbacks you and the enemy making you be able to attack with 3 range weapons too. The rock recoiler is used by a lot of people, because it's really good. Idk if i can call it meta tho.

Mostly heat and physical are used in top ranks. Every element has it's own pros and cons tho. They are all good.

Good idea to have spare items incase you need to change something.

Appreciate all the tips! 

I will try to do as you and GoldenTX said.

Dude, I didn't know that this game is still active after all this years and I loved this community already!

thanks again