Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 30 days are pruned and will no longer show here
SettlemenT

SettlemenT

First of all, zarkares and iron boots are not that good. Do not upgrade them more. I recommend you to get a nightmare torso, it starts at common so it is easy to get, and can be divined. It is a lightweight torso with good stats making it a really good torso.

About the legs, try to get a massive feet preferably a heat or physical one. They are the meta currently.

Change the teleporter to a common one. A lot of pros use common, since it has lowest energy cost which can come in handy.

The nightfall, frantic and desolation are the best weapons you got currently. It is worth upping them.

To save weight you should maybe take off the sword, it is not that good. You can take off the last words too, but your choice. Take off the 3 type resistance module, it is bad. And lastly upgrade the modules.

Maybe people like OKI DOKI and GoldenTX can help you more than i did.

SettlemenT

SettlemenT

First of all, zarkares and iron boots are not that good. Do not upgrade them more. I recommend you to get a nightmare torso, it starts at common so it is easy to get, and can be divined. It is a lightweight torso with good stats making it a really good torso. About the legs, try to get a massive feet preferably a heat or physical one. They are the meta currently. Change the teleporter to a common one. A lot of pros use common, since it has lowest energy cost which can come in handy. The nightfall, frantic and desolation are the best weapons you got currently. It is worth upping them. To save weight you should maybe take off the sword, it is not that good. You can take off the last words too, but your choice. Take off the 3 type resistance module, it is bad. And lastly upgrade the modules.