I am not sure to choose which one

Elto_on

Question

13 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, GoldenTX said:

Frantic flame is absolutely useless, you can use it as food. Battery armor has almost no uses, so it's also food. Supreme cannon has some uses, maybe keep it for a deso cannon (desolation + supreme cannon) build later on.

Deso cannon sounds good, thanks!

Edited by Elto_on (see edit history)

21 minutes ago, Elto_on said:

Any idea is appreciated

5 minutes ago, BestFriend said:

Just from my experience, Pysical and Explosive(heat) work best at late game, but in mid game Electric(energy) is best ;P

Heat and energy works well early games, but energy sometimes suffers from energy free weapons in early game, which could be bad depending on the build you used. Heat, however, ends you with having to cool down your own mech maybe once or twice in a battle, but once they get shutdowns its game over. 

After seeing all three elements from the start, (shoutout to my other accounts, E2M4, EM28, and E2MY for making this experiment possible) physical suffers from limited use weapons, heat suffers from the usual lack of cooling, energy suffers from energy free weapons. All in early games.

In mid arena games, it's about luck, and physical, with its dual frantic brute build, can carry you to top ranks, which I'll explain maybe if you want me to. But in mid campaign games once you reach 2v2, that's when the fun starts. Legendary level mechs will appear halfway through the campaign, in which it actually surprised me too. 

In 2v2, avoid using physical and energy, as later on you'll fight Annihilation and Mercy, which is an absolute pain. So go for heat in 2v2.

In 3v3 campaign, it's all about strategies and different tactics. Though this is still very far from what we currently have, so I'll stop here.

I could do some demonstration videos again but I look forward to what you will do first.

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8

26 minutes ago, GoldenTX said:

Heat and energy works well early games, but energy sometimes suffers from energy free weapons in early game, which could be bad depending on the build you used. Heat, however, ends you with having to cool down your own mech maybe once or twice in a battle, but once they get shutdowns its game over. 

After seeing all three elements from the start, (shoutout to my other accounts, E2M4, EM28, and E2MY for making this experiment possible) physical suffers from limited use weapons, heat suffers from the usual lack of cooling, energy suffers from energy free weapons. All in early games.

In mid arena games, it's about luck, and physical, with its dual frantic brute build, can carry you to top ranks, which I'll explain maybe if you want me to. But in mid campaign games once you reach 2v2, that's when the fun starts. Legendary level mechs will appear halfway through the campaign, in which it actually surprised me too. 

In 2v2, avoid using physical and energy, as later on you'll fight Annihilation and Mercy, which is an absolute pain. So go for heat in 2v2.

In 3v3 campaign, it's all about strategies and different tactics. Though this is still very far from what we currently have, so I'll stop here.

I could do some demonstration videos again but I look forward to what you will do first.

That’s quite a journey I see here, haha. Thanks for taking the time to write these and share the videos. I loved this forum (though it seems like there are only about 4 people online here), still,  I’ll keep looking forward to getting new tips from you.

Later

Edited by Elto_on (see edit history)

6 minutes ago, Elto_on said:

though it seems like there are only about 4 people online here

There aren't much people that usually go on forums to help. There's me, OKI DOKI, Ace Red Baron (sometimes), JamAnime, SettlemenT, and I suppose I could add BestFriend in the list as well.

The forums is still kind of active, just this one specific part of the forums (questions/bugs/issues) are the ones you see us most of the time.

GTX
EMPSYS
E2M8