Hi, I'm The Girl Persian and I'm going to introduce myself like this.

Evelyn Rose

16 hours ago, MasterChief said:

persian when are you planning on playing halo for the first time?

and what game r u going to play first?

It will be when I buy a powerful pc or a laptop with good performance, I am still undecided, recommend one if you like, or maybe I buy the console.

Or maybe I go to a game page to see which is the best rated according to the community.

But I would play it a lot every time I'm on vacation or my Sundays are free 😂.

I need to de-stress from my job and SM at least once 😔.

10 hours ago, DragonsIayer said:

Well, you started the second page of this topic. That makes you somewhat important, right?

Also, welcome to the forums The Girl Persian

I don't know, what do you mean by second page ?, but it would be fun to be important, although to be honest I am not interested in popularity, I attract attention and I do not like that.

16 hours ago, Ass salt annihilator said:

Hello a lot of good things you can do early on the Skeeter gold mines upgraded before you do the rest. Also grinding campaign will get you a decent amount of gold and help you throughout the journey.

it’s very neat to see you introducing yourself on forms I am a very popular cool person on this website😎 everybody likes me 😎😎 as for your max windigo is a decent torso for a boiler Mech if I would recommend a easy build that’s very good it would be a physical build double frantic brute with rock recoil and Tonto is it very effective😁😁

I have also been playing this game when energy was green and you can get mythical‘s in campaign😂 A lot of things have changed and I think it might be for the better and someways but everything has pros and cons I hope you enjoy this game as much as I do... at times it can get frustrating but just play it in your off time.

Ps: I am not a Simp🙄😂

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, MasterChief said:

u have a job? where do u work? (im not being a perv, im genuinely interested because i thought u were about 15 and i need a job and im 14 1/2 :v)

I never usually reveal my work, since I keep my identity anonymous, it is for a personal reason, like my face, and I do not think I would recommend it since I am a person from another country.

19 minutes ago, ChooseGeno said:

Welcome to the hole

-Geno, your local pun master

Ah?.

in my opinion, the campaign is easier than most other halo campaigns.

Just now, The Girl Persian said:

I never usually reveal my work, since I keep my identity anonymous, it is for a personal reason, like my face, and I do not think I would recommend it since I am a person from another country.

Ah?.

ahh, makes sense.

One Mech to rule them all

On 2/25/2021 at 12:12 PM, The Girl Persian said:

*GASP* CIA AGENT!!

One Mech to rule them all

On 2/18/2021 at 9:40 PM, MasterChief said:

hello persian. welcome to the forum. while many of us just post random shit(myself included), this is a place where people talk about new items, stats for those items, how to improve SM, ideas for it, and so on. i would recommend, however, that you do not share your SM account info with someone you do not trust with your life (SM life).

-chief

i swear if someone calls me a simp i gonna (attempt to) whup their ass in a SM battle

ok simp

Discord : The Milk man#4311