Hi, I'm The Girl Persian and I'm going to introduce myself like this.

Evelyn Rose

Hi guys, I'm The Girl Persian, or lovingly named Sister or Persi, I'm just creating this account to receive advice with experienced people and receive new friendships with newbies, this is how I introduce myself.

This is my current Wendigo, I call it that because I am very fond of my torso.

1284863580_Screenshot_20210218-211213_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.c690bb27733567b3d2c7b8527c2d35ac.jpg

This is me with some members and friends of my current clan.

1782422069_Screenshot_20210218-211237_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.6e4375488d4ad47b91aacc0f4f5fbdb6.jpg

And I followed some advice from a friend to improve my foundation.

2032235947_Screenshot_20210218-211219_SuperMechs.thumb.jpg.14ed844318a1d8aedba223f3c0366242.jpg

I'm not really very active and I really would like to but I don't have much activity thanks to my work, but what can be done with the need, in short, I do the best I can and I have friends that I would like to continue, UwU.

hello persian. welcome to the forum. while many of us just post random shit(myself included), this is a place where people talk about new items, stats for those items, how to improve SM, ideas for it, and so on. i would recommend, however, that you do not share your SM account info with someone you do not trust with your life (SM life).

-chief

i swear if someone calls me a simp i gonna (attempt to) whup their ass in a SM battle

One Mech to rule them all

3 hours ago, MasterChief said:

hello persian. welcome to the forum. while many of us just post random shit(myself included), this is a place where people talk about new items, stats for those items, how to improve SM, ideas for it, and so on. i would recommend, however, that you do not share your SM account info with someone you do not trust with your life (SM life).

-chief

i swear if someone calls me a simp i gonna (attempt to) whup their ass in a SM battle

Spoiler

Just because u said not to call u simp

Ewww simp

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

18 hours ago, MasterChief said:

persian on a scale of 1-10 how much do you like halo? and which one is your favorite one to play? ive  played all except for ODST, 2, and 3. also, what is your favorite weapon? mine is either the Answer(halo 5) or the halo 2 battle rifle.

Never in my life have I played Halo since I don't have a PC =(, I know him from gameplays and to be honest I would like to play Halo 2, I will buy them when I start buying a laptop.

9/10

I really want to play at least one of many versions of the franchise =).

On 2/19/2021 at 8:43 AM, AudiGodzilla111 said:

Welcome to the forum! Am I a little bit late again?

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay and good luck with your mechs builds in the game! You can visit the mech building club to learn more about build in the game for now.

Can you pass me the link?, to enter the club?.

Edited by The Girl Persian (see edit history)

Hello a lot of good things you can do early on the Skeeter gold mines upgraded before you do the rest. Also grinding campaign will get you a decent amount of gold and help you throughout the journey.

it’s very neat to see you introducing yourself on forms I am a very popular cool person on this website😎 everybody likes me 😎😎 as for your max windigo is a decent torso for a boiler Mech if I would recommend a easy build that’s very good it would be a physical build double frantic brute with rock recoil and Tonto is it very effective😁😁

I have also been playing this game when energy was green and you can get mythical‘s in campaign😂 A lot of things have changed and I think it might be for the better and someways but everything has pros and cons I hope you enjoy this game as much as I do... at times it can get frustrating but just play it in your off time.

Ps: I am not a Simp🙄😂