What is good build

unsub

Question

652435023_Screenshot2021-02-18at21_28_05.thumb.png.7216e99c1b00ab5454133b3003902b32.pngHere's a good build using only non-premiums, the premium dissolvers are meanrt to represent the e-m backfire equivalent. It has neough weight for you to play around a bit.

1 minute ago, unsub said:

1.9GB  avaiable 101MB

Chrome book

101 is more than enough for some screenshots they wont even take more than 1 mb

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

Oh yea sure no biggie I just turned 15. These r the torsos you should use:

Best=>Molten Platinum Vest or Lightning Platinum Vest, Or Fractured or Rusty Monkey

2nd=>Hollow Spectral, Windigo

3rd=>Zark

Idk how the other Vest places

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

I recommend going physical or heat. Heat is good for campaign, physical is better for arena. Energy needs to be built carefully and is harder to play. The easiest to make with e-ms to get to rank 5 or smth is phys

Just now, unsub said:

i useing grim reaper its divine cuz i got scamed adn the scammer made grim reaper divine lol i only have 1 divie and maxed legendarys

i can show u in sm game

Sure show me wait a min cuz I'm playing portal rn