New Item Defense Matrix!

Jiyoon

• Jiyoon changed the title to New Item Defense Matrix!

Can you please send with arena buffs @Jiyoon?

2 minutes ago, Grosboss said:

again paid to have pff! .

I thought about the Valentine's Day event 

Nah, I'm f2p, took me 2 weeks to get the tokens doe so am kinda sad

Edited by Tirreggregars (see edit history)

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

6 hours ago, Jiyoon said:

1979622313_2021-02-135_00_56.thumb.png.39f511f50ff751e78d92ab3279bd3e50.png

This new item wasn't as bad as I thought... I mean, I expected it to be actually good to the point of angering a whole lot of people in arena... But this thing is legitimately useless once you realize that the game caps you at 1 of these while individual Fortresses can be used on the same build for full all-round resistance.

Only EFAs may rejoice to the sight of this thing because its arrival has already been overshadowed by its predecessors (and the Vests). 

Edit: But that's just my opinion...

My SuperMechanical Game Opinion!

Edited by W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T (see edit history)

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

The joy of SuperMechs is to actually have joy.

Don't be competitive since that's usually met with a new wall of "this is why you're bad" whenever you do something to improve yourself but when you play for the hell of it, the disappointment doesn't hit as hard as it would normally do.

Sure, the game's boring and pretty unbalanced, but when you have some joy in your achievements, you may be able to alleviate the pain.

Thank you for joining my ted talk.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

27 minutes ago, Quantum said:

I can buy 2 boxes, should I?

Boxes won't guarantee you the new item since the packs are the ones with the "increased drop rates" for the new item.

But you're more likely to get a legendary (a good one) from a box than a pack (which has higher chances for legendaries that are just myth food).

It's a "pick-your-poison" type situation, though, so go with what you want. Just know that packs are more likely to disappoint you than boxes.

Hace 14 horas, Atusiff dijo:

3.6K tokens 🕺

¿Dónde está el aumento de la tasa de caída?

amigo, creo que fuiste estafado.

@Alejandro ¿qué está pasando?

¿Es esto lo que debemos esperar de su administración?  

¿Cuándo empezarás a realizar los eventos o pertenece a gatogames? 

Edited by ShadowOfDeath
My (see edit history)

Ironically, I got a Platinum Fortress instead of a Defense Matrix.

x.thumb.PNG.9b4084d78e3522fa68d0e2bf5d0b82a5.PNG

That reminds me the last time I was trying to get a Plasma Fortress instead I got an Energy Fortress.

I think I got the Platinum Fortress after the 5th premium pack. I was really trying hard to get the Defense Matrix, so I ended up buying 11 premium packs.

That was the most I ever spent. It was painful, but 100% worth the Platinum Fortress and the effort to get the Defense Matrix, despite not getting the Defense Matrix. I couldn’t live with myself if I didn’t try to get a resist mod.

Besides the Platinum Fortress, the only premium item I got was a Hardened Vest.

I can only thank God I’ve all the new single-resist mods. 🙏

1.PNG.692ecda8ea51d2377116cdb49ce44930.PNG2.PNG.408bf9c99b0fa46108c6f191a3ac1ac9.PNG