Jump to content

Exclusive Limited Time Offer


Recommended Posts

Very good offer for starter, but my arena buff are already max.

So I might have to skip this one. Looking more spicy offer next times.

What the point?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Xynt said:

unknown.thumb.png.2de67f8f990bf4433ebe3ad11fe3624a.png

Another 20$ offer.

Not bad, but I already have 2 of it.

I prefer using fortress, how about you?

The offer is good. Regardless fortress items this one it is in need for top specially using Vest torsos. You need 3 in your arsenal as minimum but basic I will say 6 of them due to combinations. No worries. This item comes time to time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

The offer is good. Regardless fortress items this one it is in need for top specially using Vest torsos. You need 3 in your arsenal as minimum but basic I will say 6 of them due to combinations. No worries. This item comes time to time. 

I disagree... If it were 2000 tkns, then we are talking....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

I disagree... If it were 2000 tkns, then we are talking....

I get your point and you are right but the offer comes handy because normally comes at higher price target with others items involve but not everyone can afford at the spot $50 to get a need item like that one and many are young people playing asking to parents for money. It is a good chance for it if desesperado.  Yes sure I agree with you but taking in consideration players conditions I have to indicate it is good offer. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

I get your point and you are right but the offer comes handy because normally comes at higher price target with others items involve but not everyone can afford at the spot $50 to get a need item like that one and many are young people playing asking to parents for money. It is a good chance for it if desesperado.  Yes sure I agree with you but taking in consideration players conditions I have to indicate it is good offer. 

Maybe I should come back and just ask you for your credit card info for deals like this. 😉🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JamAnime said:

Maybe I should come back and just ask you for your credit card info for deals like this. 😉🤣

Actually due to I do a great job at my company I get sometimes some cash rewards from the boss and peers and I accumulate them. In others words, I haven't spent money from my pay check so far. This month I got $125 granted. 😉🤡

Been adult and with financial responsibilities I won't like to spend that kind of money on games. I agree with you. Now, been a parent and a kid asking you for $50 or $20 dollars for a digital thing that you won't own it is dumping your money making rich someone else in an idiotic way.

If your kid ask for 20 instead 50 for the same item regardless the others things added in the offer and it is a good kid been responsible at school, help at home etc and don't ask for money every day for pointless things like this offer and can spare few box on it I might consider a bit apart of putting money in a bank account for their future education like I do for my kids.

I prefer give them an skateboard and burn calories playing in real life out there like I did with in person friends from local or class mates instead been attached to an screen playing video games.

Sure I play since kid and love video games but I was a sport guy playing different games  like baseball, basketball, volleyball, tennis, kicking ball , soccer, fishing, scuba diving, wing surfing, surfing, BMX competitions and others like doing mechanic for racing cars with my uncle, working since the age of 5 making my own money without asking to my parents buying my own stuff and saving money at the bank.   

 Yes, you are an adult and value the money to be spent with common sense and you have common sense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Actually due to I do a great job at my company I get sometimes some cash rewards from the boss and peers and I accumulate them. In others words, I haven't spent money from my pay check so far. This month I got $125 granted. 😉🤡

Been adult and with financial responsibilities I won't like to spend that kind of money on games. I agree with you. Now, been a parent and a kid asking you for $50 or $20 dollars for a digital thing that you won't own it is dumping your money making rich someone else in an idiotic way.

If your kid ask for 20 instead 50 for the same item regardless the others things added in the offer and it is a good kid been responsible at school, help at home etc and don't ask for money every day for pointless things like this offer and can spare few box on it I might consider a bit apart of putting money in a bank account for their future education like I do for my kids.

I prefer give them an skateboard and burn calories playing in real life out there like I did with in person friends from local or class mates instead been attached to an screen playing video games.

Sure I play since kid and love video games but I was a sport guy playing different games  like baseball, basketball, volleyball, tennis, kicking ball , soccer, fishing, scuba diving, wing surfing, surfing, BMX competitions and others like doing mechanic for racing cars with my uncle, working since the age of 5 making my own money without asking to my parents buying my own stuff and saving money at the bank.   

 Yes, you are an adult and value the money to be spent with common sense and you have common sense.

Funny thing. I don't remember asking my mom and dad for money.  It be more for things.  If we went to the arcade, they give us $20, without asking.  They say "Here is a $20, use wisely."  If we wanted a toy or video game, it be at the store and we asked "Can I have this, please." It's either a yes or no.  I guess Kids these days milk the parents wallets of games.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

Funny thing. I don't remember asking my mom and dad for money.  It be more for things.  If we went to the arcade, they give us $20, without asking.  They say "Here is a $20, use wisely."  If we wanted a toy or video game, it be at the store and we asked "Can I have this, please." It's either a yes or no.  I guess Kids these days milk the parents wallets of games.

Yeah. I am lucky since my kids do not ask for money. They help at home and they have good grades. They play the game for free from my others developed games and I do not give them money to spend on games. I got them as Christmas consoles etc because I wanted to give them something but they are getting the understanding of money because I teach them properly. I was a 5 yrs old kid making my own money and the satisfaction to earned and save a lot but used part of for my fun and else. 

There are too many laws here in USA that change our ways when we were kids and now they see that as the world will end and can go to jail for it. Kids should not work, parents cannot set discipline when things are out of line, neighbors getting as intruders, school spy center has become against parents etc. 

My parents were not giving us money. Sure if I asked for it they will give. Those days my father was a military guy and you know salaries are not that great been a military guy so money needed to be stretched as best possible but they were not selfish. My mom was focus into give us education and good cloth and food and keep us clean and the places were always clean and dinner ready without fail. 

I learned more on my own way reading stuff of science and financial and other from kid and started to administrate my own money and understood that my dad had to work to earned and because I was 5 yrs old working to make my own money because I wanted to make my own I understood my parents sacrifices to put food on the table so I never asked.

Because laws changed many things to avoid kids abuses now kids can't do as much we did back then in some ways so they are totally dependable. My generation was the generation were both parents used to work as new change of family structure so we were more alone and street wise kids.

We technology changes as today, all is more virtual so the kids friends are more virtual and do many things playing video games and the video games industry changed to charge monthly payments and selling items instead of the old personal games stuff. We can't blame the kids in the ways they do things now because it is different than our times. 

Now it is more like give me 20 box to buy a digital item then want another one 2 weeks later and then promise to clean the dishes for it or clean the room when that was basic responsibility.

My nephew spend 20 box then promise to clean and don't, then ask for another for 40 box and others for 15 or 50 whatever and always in the living room or room with big screen playing everyday countless games then do not want to go to school because is tired for lack of sleeping time. 

Oh well.... Generations change but less money. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

big offer today, 4k for 24 premier packs and some extra goodies in a jiffy bag

I won't post all the boxes but I'll post when I get something decent, lets gooo

image.thumb.png.c901305f3b797d50b187d1cd0218dcfd.png

LPV is good, unfortunately I already have 3 and have fused away others in the past and its MPV I really need but hey ho 

yep nothing but junk after that. got a Piercing fox but I already have 5 lol

image.thumb.png.980c5f825fa13a6ffcfda7bd6d8656bb.png

that's a pretty good summary of my haul this morning lmao

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Fidelio said:

big offer today, 4k for 24 premier packs and some extra goodies in a jiffy bag

I won't post all the boxes but I'll post when I get something decent, lets gooo

image.thumb.png.c901305f3b797d50b187d1cd0218dcfd.png

LPV is good, unfortunately I already have 3 and have fused away others in the past and its MPV I really need but hey ho 

yep nothing but junk after that. got a Piercing fox but I already have 5 lol

image.thumb.png.980c5f825fa13a6ffcfda7bd6d8656bb.png

that's a pretty good summary of my haul this morning lmao

LPV is good item as MPV. I use the item. Good drop if was in need. 👍😎 Nice Delerium. 😉 

Side note. If that was the only thing you got with the offer that I can see at your chat, damn bad luck. 4K Jesus Christ. 🥶🥴 Kinda ok offer but meat. 😔 Frustrating. 🤬🤦‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Fordekash said:

image.thumb.jpeg.a922269c97d8517d9563f019ef86cccb.jpeghere was the bottom portion. There was a few more items above that. I was excited about the range 7 scope and the blue distance shredder. Super good score!!!

nice. I was wondering if someone actually can upload the current offer if not purchased because still showing there and we can added to the thread. 

the scope is good and work for different configurations. Even now it is not part of meta it is good deal. 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...