What was your preferred legacy torso?

Melanös

• 4 months later...

One love Spider, never forget the best looking torso ever

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

• 1 month later...
On 2/8/2021 at 4:38 PM, Melanös said:

Мне всегда нравились yoshimo X и доспехи Hellfire, а как насчет вас? Я часто запускал сборку двойного металлического шредера с акулой-пулей на базе Hellfire.

I loved galaxus torsos(A,B,C) )))

Edited by Scarlet Lorv (see edit history)

JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER, ASK ME QUESTIONS AND HAVE FUN! 

CLICK HERE

I like Fluffeh 💀

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2022 at 10:01 AM, Krucifix said:

the old archimonde was best used it on everyhting plus with its orriginal legs the samurai legs mds

Yoshimo Type X

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

I know mythical torsos are the first thing that come to mind when it comes to the recollection of favorites from the legacy era, but I'm gonna go with Galaxius Model A as my favorite legacy torso. After my legacy account got breached and ransacked, I had to rely on items that I could get from the remaining handful of boxes I had. Galaxius Model A was the torso I got from those boxes, which was a wish come true despite the horrid circumstances in which I got it. I never got the chance to use it in a duel of legacy-only mechs, but the fact that I got it was good enough for me.

But if we're really talking about mythical torsos, I'd say Dragon is my favorite. I mean, it's weird for a mythical torso and it sticks out like a sore thumb among the other mythical torsos because of how it looks like a basic dragon head and not like a truck or a really angry metal lizard-dinosaur thing. That, and it was the only mythical torso I'd ever gotten but never actually used because of what happened (whoops). At the very least, I can recall my days of Dragon by praising its successor - Ettin.

Ettin may be a common-rare torso, but it's a cool common-rare torso. Don't @ me on that because there's no denying it.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

About the time Lucifer torso was released was my favorite. 300-600 game win streaks were not out of the question. Thousands of players online. Daily interaction with development team. Mature players. New items in portal regularly. 

Edited by Mechzilla (see edit history)

• 3 months later...